Thread: Gear Cleanning

Gear Cleanning

just wondering what are the best ways to clean your dirty equipment after a day out at the field. And what equipment can go into the washing machine other than jerseys and pants.

Semi-Frequent Member
    you can put your pack in the washer but hang to dry
    The YG Legends
    #1 June Heat
    #2 MR div 3

hot water for pants jersey and pack, and hang dry.

make it HOT oh yeah!
    BEATDOWN

for most things with pball its wash but air dry. you can take things that are really crudded up to the car wash or use a hose. dont even need suds because for some reason the paint gets all foamy

almost all my **** goes in the washer .. including pants, Jersey, pod pack, pads (elbow, Knee), Mask straps (only if really bad) hand protection (gloves, Heaters).

I think the only thing I wash by hand is my shoes ...

KP

I put all but my chest vest and pro sliders and shoes in the washer. AIR DRY EVRYTHING
    Buy Property, Monopolize your world

pants, jersey, pack...all soft goods I chuck in the washer under cold water to keep things from shrinking, all hard goods i use a pail and hot water with(dont laugh) avon bubble bath. lol..the soap itself is really mild yet cleans so well, hands smell like blueberry's after too, haha. also the soap is only for when my gear gets really dirty.

Frequent Poster paintballstar1313's Avatar
    I wash pants and jersey in washer and air dry. I just leave my pack dirty....
    Chaos Kids

Avon bubble bath!? I'm sorry man. I know you said don't laugh. But it's too late for that. A mild soap (if any) would definitely be the best to use though.

Poster
    Use the gentle cycle on the washing machine. Cold water will keep the colours from fading too fast.

LLoydminister (It's on the border of Alberta and Saskatchewan)
    read the instructions on your pants and jersy they usually say cold water air dry
    Redneck balla

why i like mech guns... easier to clean

I usually use the washer machine on delicate for my jersey and pants, and the hose for most other stuff. My gun, i use a damp rag and cotton swabs.

alright thanks all for the help guys.

Poster
    carefull using things like cotton swabs or paper towel on surfaces you dont want to scatch. Some of these things can leave fibers that will do damage on the inside of barrels or on googles. Paper towel is the worst for cleaning a lens...always use cloth

i put my pack and swabs in the washer all the time, keeps them nice and fluffy

swabs i dont put int he dryer, but i always put my pack it, hasnt hurt it in 3 years
    One18

I put alot of stuff in the dishwasher like my tank cover, pods, hopper shells. Just make sure not to use the heated dry cycle and you should be good to go.

thats actually a really good idea for the hopper shells... ill have to try that out
    One18