Thread: All My Gear FOR SALE!!!!

Threaded View

All My Gear FOR SALE!!!!

Howdy, I'm selling all my gear cause I'm in school, cash is tight, no money to play, although I miss paintball its just not a priority for the time being.

I live in Edmonton so I'm selling locally, I will not ship, I probably wont deliver to your door, so I'm pricing every thing to sell.

-08 invert jersey(XL), pants(36-38), and gloves(large)
    all are in great shape and have only seen the field a few times. $110

(just added) EMPIRE duffle bag, zippers work fine, no rips good condition. $45 PENDING

-Proto switch mask, comes with mirror and clear lens. $5

-PROFLEX mask with turquise EPS frames, tinted lens, mask bag, blue JT strap and blue bottoms. PENDING

-Empire ground pounder chest protector (XL) used 4-5 times. $35 PENDING

-some milsim looking body armor, looks great. $5

-EMPIRE elbow pads (SM), used, they look used, they are used. $10

-dynasty NXE pod pack 3+4+2 comes with 3 pods, good condition. SOLD

-black no name pod pack, holds 3 pods, comes with 3 pods. $5

-Eclipse roller gear bag, all zippers work fine, no rips. $90 PENDING

-47/3000 psi steely air tank, bought this year filled only twice. $50 (I paid 80) SOLD

-2005 eclips ego, limited addition with starframe and NDZ bolt, this was my work horse for over a year and has never let me down, comes with a 14" proto barrel, JT barrel condom and gun bag. SOLD

-2003 SP Impulse, some scratches cause it is old, but shoots amazing for a piece of nostalgia, lol has a clamping feed neck, ion reg, and a drop forward, this was my 'loaner' gun and It never had any problems, I recommend it for people who don't play much or as a loaner like I did, shoots a steady 13 bps over the chrono, quiet and efficient. SOLD

-hybrid halo V35 with black and white shells, hybrid back plate, shocktech hotrod kit, small crack in the battery door but does not effect your ability to own on the field. $60

-Old school freak barrel with full freak kit, custom anodized red, comes in a case, cocker threads. $70

PICTURES ARE NOW UP!!!!!!!!!!

serious offers PM me, help a student out ok

I'm pretty firm on most prices, but I will drop the price a tiny bit the more you buy.
    Last edited by Chris Games; 12-08-2008 at 01:34 PM.
    BEATDOWN