Thread: Pmr Bolt Back Cap

Pmr Bolt Back Cap

ive just noticed that when i shoot my pmr air leaks out of the back cap...im wondering if neone else has noticed this on theres and if so will the ndz aluminum back cap stop this from happening...and i have checked the o-ring and it is in good working order

thank you Becky....so for anyone else who notices this i have been informed that all pmrs do this changeing out the stock back cap will do nothing (except make it more asteticaly pleasing to you)...clean and lube your bolt...and i should help reduce the amount that comes out...

so i just removed the bolt and lubed up the o-ring closest to the back of the marker and shot a few times and have found the above to be true...it has reduced the amount of air coming out of the back when i shoot
    Last edited by GFIDD; 08-03-2007 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

ok so i got a new bolt for my pmr(TECH T L7)and a NDZ back cap and now theres no air coming out of the back cap...if u own a pmr i suggest u go out and get this bolt it improves accuracy drastically...and also reduces kick on strings of paint as well as first shot kick

last time i checked, the air is suppose to vent air out the back, after every shot its just the bolt moving back and for the bolt to return, it has to vent out the air in the back, the faster the air vents, the faster your bolt cycles, its a good thing, CP back caps allow 40% more air to be vented meaning faster bolt cycles, not im not sure if thats been proven but it means venting is good.

ya my friend has a cp bolt cap and i was wondering wh y i could hear air comin out the back but i guess its good, maybe its faster, i never really paid attention