Thread: complaints forum

complaints forum

There needs to be a forum for horror stories, like bad service from stores, crappy fields, refs shooting players and just general bull**** that happens

Defrost Str8killas
    This one time Purser decided to continually bonus ball me...
    jk
    jk jk
    jk jk jk

Whenever a noob runs to an esg ref with a gun that wont shoot they always shoot at kids on the field to test them. lol I know beacuse for my friends bday a couple of years ago teh ref lobbed a couple of shots at me and i turnesd and shot him about ten times then he tried to get me kicked out lol. But it was a couple years ago.

Technical Administrator
    I have considered a forum like this already but decided not to implement it, mostly due to the fact of past experience with these kinds of forums starting "flame wars" and "grudges" against others.
    Though I will add the forum and see how it goes under heavy moderation to prevent any bad tensions. After this site is trying to promote Paintball to the Edmonton community and we would like to show and hope to keep the atmosphere of how even a group of players that do not get along can still show respect and support to another.

I personally feel a *****ing forum is an asset to forums in general. I feel it pools all the hate and crap into one place where no moderation occurs. You cant mod a complaint forum because it will just end up being biased towards the mods point of view.

and if you dont want to be exposed to that kind of immature crap then you can just chose not to read posts from there.

Technical Administrator
    crazynutz brings up an extremly good point.
    However much I would like to do that, the main point of EdmontonPaintball.com was to have a good high spirited community without the bickering. I have seen several other sites with such forums, moderated and unmoderated and they seem to lead to bad tensions all around, something that is not needed.

if you start a ***** forum people use it to start crap, so stay away from it jeff.

Yea, like I could ***** about us having a *****ing forum, in the *****ing forum.

Yay.