Thread: WWA? Super late phantom

WWA? Super late phantom

I ordered a custom anno phantom on may 28. He said it would be here late last week, early this week, and it'll be 9 weeks on monday. Anyone else order a custom anno Phantom from him? Did it take this long?

PS: I'm gettin kinda worried, cuz i sent him a money order (you need to either send him a cheque or money order since we're canadians), so he kinda has me by the balls with my $600

Defrost Str8killas
    Send him hate emails.

lol it might even take longer....Paul La Rue both have been having problems with him lately....

Walking Wounded sent a nickel plated Frantom-II back to WWA becuz inserts didnt fit correctly, so WWA was gonna fix it for free... Just the other day Walking Wounded got his barrel (which took a few months) and WWA didnt even fix the barrel, he sent it right back....

btw, dont even try to send him emails he doesn't reply anyway.

I have decided never to buy anything from WWA whatsoever... I have heard nothing but bad things.

Bunker Boyz sells custom annoed phantoms... sure as hell wont cost you 600 bucks.

chris man that sucks....im having the same horror story with MAX anno now, everytime i email him he says, "im shipping it out next week" That started on June 17. Hopefully it wont take nine weeks like your phantom though lol. Lemme know when it comes so I can shoot it. I'm never sending money orders again btw, too much risk involved. If you ever can use VISA, theyre really good about reversing the charges if you are unsatisfied or ripped off.

Yeah, he doesnt take VISA because people buy a gun with visa, then when it comes, reverse the charges, now I know why they wanted to reverse the charges. BTW, it wasnt $600 cuz of the custom anno, i got FR-antom, clear parts, extra 1 piece feed, stock, 3.5 oz, shoe, etc., so it adds up

you will recieve your phantom, dont worry. Joe just happens to offer the WORST customer service to canadians.

My Advice is if you are going to buy any custom ano phantom go through CCI. anything tou canget at Bunker Boyz you can get Directly from CCI.
    With Mike you know you will get what you want.

Yes the frantoms are nice, good barrel for the $60 that they cost, and in my opinion the ONLY items you should purchase from WWA are items that are ONLY offered buy WWA.

otherwise try Punishers Customs, WEVO and CCIdirectly.

Joe of WWA will not respond to emails if he doesntwant to... both paul and I know this from experience, I dont know off hand how snowdawgy's experience was, though i know he waitedlong too.
    INCOGNITO
    Rock'N'Cock

I ordered a tank 22 cui and it was in stock, paypal was charged and he sent me an email saying it was in the mail in 2 days, this was may. Many emails, and finally was PMing him on PBNation and finally my tanks arrived July 11, again these tanks were in stock. and BTW the postmark on the tank package stated the package was actually shipped July 7, not in May when I paid for them. So take your chances, the long wait thing seems to be super common with all private airsmiths so it is part of the deal...Punisher, Docs Machine..PBMaxx, lots of geez I am waiting forever stories on custom manufactures, so just hang tight and lobby nicely. Griping never gets you anywhere, neither does hate mail.

How does he send them? UPS or postal?

exactly, but always remember itis always easier to order direct. you want a Phantom, gothrough CCI, you want a Series 5, go through Chipley. unless there is a local (canadian) dealer with instock items.

Snowawgy is right, any private airsmith's service is slow.. my beef with Joe at WWA is the severe lack of customer service... I love his work but it will hurt to order from him again. and in that case I will order through a local proshop and only have my down payment on the line should it never show up.
    INCOGNITO
    Rock'N'Cock

GASP! I emailed him and he responded in less than 20 mins! EVERYONE EMAIL HIM QUICK BEFORE HIS GOOD MOOD EXPIRES!