Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have a problem... Please help?

I have a problem... Please help?

I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend is cheating.

The usual signs... Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. She has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she says, "Just some friends from work. You don't know them."

I always stay awake to look for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the driveway although I can hear a car driving off as if she got out around the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi?

I once picked up her cell just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and asked why I was checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never breached the subject with her. I think deep down I didn't want to know the truth but last night again she went out and I decided to really check in on her.

I decided that I was going to park my Bimmer next to the garage and hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she comes home. It was at that moment crouching behind my car, that I noticed the passenger side of the engine leaking a little oil.

Is this something that I can fix myself or should I take it to a shop?

PS Found in another forum
    Last edited by Tigurius; 04-19-2007 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

omfg i was getting so into that, jerk.....

Take it to a shop. Currently owning a busted bmw I know that as easy as you think it is to fix, its not.

Be prepared for $127 an hour charge, But hey when your cars done its all shiny and purty!
    "The blind man, in the dark room, looking for the black cat.... thats not there....."

Yah I been down that road.

Take it to the shop, a BMW can be a pain in the nuts to fix.
    Quote Originally Posted by crispy
    Must you spam every one of my ****ing threads???
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumb Trigger
    ...Yes...you rectal pirate

Well basically, check the Oil filter seal, dipstick tube, and the oil pan seal. Pretty much the only 3 places your oil can be drippin out of.

:P Chris

Oh, and the valve cover gaskets lol

what about the oil containment unit for the superheated flux inhibitor found in all BMW's made after 1962?

dumb crispy

pfft, everyone knows flux inhibitors only come on deloreans chris. Its right below the capacitor, once you've traveled the appropriote amount of time.

~Chris

Appropriate SPEED FOO!

AND it was 88 mph!
    "The blind man, in the dark room, looking for the black cat.... thats not there....."

trash that piece of **** get a new one........we were talking about your gf right? jk best of luck
    Team Deception

Purple People Painter angie007ca's Avatar
    haha, this is a joke guys! I belive I got the same one emailed to me last week! Good one Jeff!

1. Sell the car and buy a chevy.
    2. Dump the girl, there are better fish in the sea.
    3. get a life, jk, play more ball.

Frequent Poster
    haha, the #2 reason ppl start playing....yeah we just broke up and I have nothing to do...hmmmm...hey lets go try out this pb thing... and the #1 reason is..........??????

cause it ownz?

ya bmw are a joke to do anything oil leak related on so your best bet is to get it into a shop that wont charge you 100+/hr and just get them to take a look at it and if its nothing serious tell them to fix the ****ing thing

I blew my Bimmer after i put 1000 shot of nitrous in it and used a switch, not a button, and couldnt find it in time to switch off the NOS.

bad timing

thats partially my bad, i switched it to 30 000 shot. Its called 'wild rice' brand

lol this thread just made my day

and bavarian motor works pwns all other cars save for 'vettes and rolls royce

^^This man is a genius^^

Mercedes and Audi follow very closely

TOYOTA FTW!

The RICE shall inherit the earth

Buy a Black Honda Ridge Line(they give you the quality, the size for hiding, and the black will blend in with the night)
    and
    then you can breakout the SPY gear!!!!
    JK
    [