Thread: Russell Peters

Russell Peters

For those of you who insist on doing his old routine that he retired last year - here is your chance to get access to his new material for his next dvd... June 14th ... Jubilee Auditorium. Presales on march 17th... sooner but i won't disclose how you can buy the tickets sooner until i have my tickets in hand... which will be within the first two rows :P

: O i went to see him last time he was in edmonton i never laughed so hard in my life : D

that guy is one funny Canadian mofo
    Remember kids: Walk, Don't Run!

somebody gonna get hurt real bad lol

man. i love peters i bought the comedy now dvd..so funny. where can a guy pick up a set of those tickets?

Technical Administrator
    businessman: I'll announce that after i get my tickets But don't buy the comedy now dvd - that's the ripped version he doesn't want people to buy - buy his actual dvd the "outsourced" one. That has better/newer content - which is all retired now.

lol. i already bought the comedy now dvd. and it's funny. so funny. i recommend it to anyone. (i'll probably buy his outsourced one too) Also, i think the show is already sold out. i checked on the website today. I think she's sold out

Technical Administrator
    no tickets arn't available yet Not till the 17th - but FYI you can download the comedy now DVD anywhere - freely ... infact at one point russell peters had a link to download it all because he wanted people to get the outsourced one instead lol.

lol. aw well. either way the guy is a genious and i'm gonna buy the outsourced dvd anyways. lol. but right on. I'll be picking myself up a couple of those tickets!