Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ***great Things For Sale***

Exclamation ***great Things For Sale***

So ive got a 32 degrees Delta 68 pistol for sale. Ive put about 500 rounds or 30 12 grams through it and thats all. Its pretty efficient for a pistol from what i have seen. About 25 good shots from a 12 gram under normal conditions. This thing is freakin accurate. It comes with the original parts, the box if you want, a barrel plug, and one of the few holsters out there that fits it. There is a pouch on the holster that fits 3 12 grams perfectly. $150 and its all yours.

Secondly i have a grey profiler for sale. It wasnt used too much and is in great shape. The lens isnt the greatest but thats no biggy. Comes with the box, mask bag, and all the visors and things that came with it. Its quality. $35.

Third is a painted proflex. Its got a white nose piece, black frame, yellow strap, and smoke lens. The paint job looks good and this thing is rockin. Comes with a bag. $40 and its yours. SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

A Quest Gear wrist band for 12 grams or 10 round toobs. This thing is bomb proof and has a lifetime warrenty. Thats classy. $10 and you own it.

Lastly is this green pouch thingy that looks kinda woodsbally. It holds things good and goes on a belt $10 obo. Its made of something like tweed. Tweed= Rugged. Impress your friends with your new ruggidity!
    Last edited by hammerhead_19; 05-05-2007 at 12:30 PM.

up for the night.

Buy This Stuff Need Money For Hawaii

drewcarey17
    i want ur profiler how about 30 and how much are new lenses

How about 35 still and i add some antifog spray. this stuff is good and i dont know how much lenses are sorry .

Hey are you from Edmonton? I might take the profiler. You got better pics? Just wanted to see the condition of the mask.

my offer of 100$ the pistol still stands.

my saying thats a lowball still stands and im lookin for more. 140 is the lowest i go.

buy my stuff. i will be in next at the meltdown, both days. i cen bring it there. BUY ME BUY ME BUY ME