Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: for anyone who won't wus out!

Sweet, that sounds like a good time. Doesn't have to be 31 exactly, somewhere around there would be nice. Thanks.

Purple People Painter angie007ca's Avatar
    I'll have to see, but I will get back to you. They are only open on Sat/Sun, and I'm not even sure if they are open that day. A sunday would work best for us.

Were planning on the 23rd, all are welcome to come and we will be having more games after this one at different fields. Everyones welcome to come and have a blast, the mroe the merrier.

Nevermind, answered my own question...sry

Purple People Painter angie007ca's Avatar
    sounds good Hawkaine. Hopefully see you all out on the 23rd then!

colinater
    Sounds good, I live in Grande Prairie so let me know the date and time.

This has nothing to do with this thread, more of a rant, but I find it highly rude for YGP to leave me a snobby, poor grammer private message.
    It's not your ****in' business why I feel I may or may not make it out to YGP on the 23.
    So go **** yourself, YGP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    We are a completely neutral website.

Juice
    im not to sure as to what the PM said, by the sounds of it he was only wondering why youll be missing out on the fun...but thats definatly not the way you should have tried to resolve it. Why not PM him back and let him know how ya feel instead of post it to everyone?

The private message was very sarcastic and even more so unprofessional. While I told you all how rude said message was I did indeed PM him back. Thank you for you concern.
    However after trying to decipher such a poor half sentence I should have came to the conclusion that a child wrote it and I may have overreacted. Sorry, and for the swearing, agian sorry.
    This is the end of it, regardless of who post what or PM's whomever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    We are a completely neutral website.