Thread: Need some tech help

Need some tech help

I just bought a CP regulator for my B2K and I already have a drop forward on. Before I continue I want to let you guys know I dont know a whole lot about paintball guns so go easy on me. Anyway, the macroline thats connecting the drop forward to the stock inline regulator looks to be attached pretty solidly to eachother and it looks as if the only way I could get it off would be to break it off.

Now, when I go to install my new regulator, what do I do? Do i need a new macroline? Or is there someway I could use the existing one that i dont know about?

Thanks for the help.

so, unscrew your existing regulator, untill it comes off, now. the fitting in which the macroline goes to has somewhat of a little ring around it, near the end of it. pull that ring back and the macroline, the macroline should come out. screw your CP reg in, get a new peice of macroline, a big peice so you can adjust how much macroline you need, then once u get the desierd amount, cut it and your set.
    Proudly Sponsored by
    PaintballActionGames

pretty much like point blank said, take a look at how the macroline goes ito that fitting
    and like he said there is a ring, you shoule be able to push the ring together so there is
    no space in between, then holding that ring together you should be able to pull the
    macroling hose out of that fitting, to put the macroline back in you simply push the
    macroline back into the fitting and make sure there is a space in between the ring in the
    fitting (note: there is no sealant required in doing this as long as you are using macro
    fittings.)
    BEATDOWN

thanks guys. That helped a lot.