Thread: Game Talk

Thumbs up Game Talk

Who would be interested in having a "Theory Night" say once a month or once per 1/4 with Josh and/or Bart. No gear, no play, just sitting around with a big white board & working on the theory of the game, setting up plays, and anything else we should know & learn but do not know.

If there is interest, Im sure they will be glad to do it. ($10/each same as vets night)
    Kick a goal.

mmm no. great idea. it is cool. but then, you have the game plays. next day right you forget them. and your not learning as much

i think they should do it...but after theres a play done up...u go on the field with ur guns and stuff and do the play...that sounds like a better idea to me

As Scott said, it is alot easier t visualize the play if you take part in it. Even if it is only say, the break out of the play first, hone that portion in, then move onto like a secondary move portion and so on. Bart and Josh deffinatley have alot they can teach everyone.

yea i also agree with scott. it would be good to discuss the play and then put it to action on the field.

Ok, I can see your point. So looks like more like 1hr classroom & 1hr field time is what would help people the most.

A few of us got to spend a couple hours with Josh D. Just talking game, strategy & so on & I found it extremely helpful. I'm sure everyone else would benifit from this as well.

Who else is interested? If we get enough interest, we can as the big dogs if they will do it.
    Kick a goal.

just talk about it on the field when impact is there? say like if you are in this and this situation what to do or what not... to be honest.. i have enough of classrooms already in my life and i dunno... id rather be doing drills on the field learning what to do rather than sitting in a class learning what to do... whatever toots your horn though.