Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What a GREAT Grand Opening Event!

Technical Administrator

What a GREAT Grand Opening Event!

We had Gino from CanadianPaintball.com teaching the Spyder Tech cource. All those in the cource were so observant!

We had Adam Connolly there, AMAZING player to watch. He really showed the boys and girls how great they REALLY can be. Ill have pictures up tomorrow after the tournament of the clinic. I do believe that the pros were amazed at the level of ball here in Edmonton!

We had Josh Davey there, anoher AMAZING Player to watch. he was showing an example of a bunker run, he ran so fast and with such finesse was able to shoot all the boxes NO PROBLEM at all!!! He gave away his first jersey on Oakland Assassins and signed pictures!!

Lots at the door prize give away!!! Congratulations to Colin for winning the ION and everyone else who won a prize.

We also had on hand Chris formally of Velocity Magazine. BE SURE to get a Velocity magazine tomorrow at the tournament!!!

Congrats to Impact for winning vs Youngbloods, was GREAT game to watch!!
    Last edited by Admin; 04-17-2005 at 06:23 AM.

today was killer man... i cant wait for tommorows tourney also! but man gotta luv that pig!:P

The opening day was great and everybody seemed to have a great time. The roast pig was picked clean by the people who were there as well as that huge cake. I had a blast even tho I didn't play at all. Congrats to Colin on the ION. Good Luck in the future Dale et al. Davey, the x-fire interior would look nice with yellow inserts or I would prefer red.

that was an amazing weekend of paintball. i had loads of fun reffing saturday and playing sunday. thanks to dale, bart, pag staff, and to the rest of entity for reffing xball with me lol. had loads of fun and learn a few new things. also a huge thanks to the chefs that cooked that amazing pig and chicken!
    -Team entity-

i just want to say that was one of the best weekends of paintball ever. to see josh and adam there to help us out in the clinic was awsome. the x-ball was so exciting. to see the pros goin at it was so awsome. then the tourny was so exiting. thanx agian to everyone.
    Maximum Risk

phat tourney

that tourney was aswsome it was cool to have josh come out he was such a cool guy. good refs and very striked that good well that was a nice tourney dave

Awesome weekend!!

Thanx everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
    Proudly Sponsored By:
    Procaps, BUYPBL, KOHN laser Engraving

ya and gj to playground assasins and immortal on their 1st place wins!

ya that was a pretty sweet weekend
    Hiding in the shadows never know where i could be... o no wait im right there in the snake.

what a GREAT Grand Opening Event!

Well what can you say ? It was like we never wanted it to end , All day Saturday the store was booked full,Gio from Canadian Paintball.com the tech surrounded by viewers, Josh and Adam with over 30 players at the Paintball Clinic it was awsome, And some Hard core Xball from Impact, Young Bloods, Lil Bloods and with the help of Jessy Cable, Daren Dok and Mark from Hybrid. It was a whole lot of fun. I would like to thank The Young blood and Lil Bloods for coming all the way out of Winnipeg. They stayed with us and they all fine young men and great Ballers. They were so impressed with Pag and especially the people, the attitude , the Atmosphere here in Edmonton was unbelievable . So hats off to Edmonton Paintballers.

Congratulations to All the competing teams and to the winners Immortal and Play ground Assasins of the April Thaw event. It was great watching Jessy Cable win a two on one , Davey Jan making it to the Monster in the final Game cutting off the snake and then moving in to the laydown rollie and then taking out the snake and Justin of Sonic who played the snake all tournament with such intense it was unfortunate that they go 8 and 0 and stall in the Semi-finals. Seeing Kamakazi and DTP Factory hugging each other after their final game and showing great respect for each other ,just great sportsmanship. It was a pleasure to watch all of you play guns up ball and as you make your runs to the bunkers with your heads up. We will all say were you at PAG's Grand opening and what a Blast it was. Thanks everyone from Impact for making it one event we will all never forget.
    Last edited by Admin; 04-18-2005 at 08:26 PM.

Frequent Poster
    Truely a great event this past weekend.

Have to throw out a quick thanks to Dale and crew, Impact, Josh, Jessy, Mark, Gio, Young Bloods, Little Bloods, and Adam for allowing me to jump in for the X-ball event. I had a great time and it is always a bonus when you can walk on the field with players of such class and calibre.

Also a quick thanks to the boys in white who helped keep things moving on the field.
    Last edited by dok; 04-18-2005 at 10:02 PM.
    Sherwood Park Crimson

hellspawn
    ya i forgot to mention it in the speech :P to thank the refs for the hard work and thanks a bunch to the ref that helps me with my loader after the game was over and not during :P:P also congrates once agian to immortal and playgorund assasins you guys played great... and to dale for hosting a great tounry. See ya in the next round.!

thanks for reffin bart/impact.

D-Boy
    I would just like to say that i was super impressed as well with the sportsmanship of you guys in Edmonton. You guys played some solid ball!
    Hatts off to you guys!

P.S. I got so many welts from reffing you guys! lol

YBLindsey

Thanks to all!

I would like to start by saying that has been the most fun I have had playing paintball and talking and hanging out with teams, players, organizers, reffs, everyone. PAG is a first class operated indoor facility the atmosphere in that building so awesome! good job. I would like to thank Bart and his family for putting up with us YB's, Lil Bloods for the weekend. with out them the weekend couldn't have been such a blast. I would also like to thank Impact for the Xball match! Playing Xball is an experience on it's own but playing it with Impact was priceless! super cool team. Thanks to Dale for calling me Joyce for a day!...lol...and also putting up with me this weekend. Thanks to Gio for helping us out this weekend with everything. Thanks to Entity for playing us on Sunday that team is a solid bunch of ballers keep it up! Mad props to Josh and Adam for the clinic. oh yeah can't forget! Great reffing this weekend....and let me tell ya it doesn't matter how fast you try to run atleast one reff can still catch you by jumping on you! see you guys next time!

Lindsey
    Youngbloods

Props to pag!!!!

rstaffd
    I had a great time this weekend and would like to thank Dale and his Staff for their hard work and top notch facility. I'd also like to thank Bart, Jo, Zack, Zane and Ty for letting 7 complete strangers stay at their place for the weekend, you guys were great! I had more fun this weekend than I did all last year out east, Edmonton is alot like Winnipeg, friendly, No Smog!, great scenery. You guys have a wicked paintball community going over there, everyone I ref'd on sunday played great ball. Thanks to Impact for making us wear it on saturday, we definatly owe you one Also a big thank you to Josh and Adam, you guys are great teachers, I had a blast at the clinic and learned some good stuff. Thanks again everyone, I hope we can come out again soon.

ps: Special thanks to Dok for helping flush out our roster on saturday, much appriciated!

Great job guys and thanks bart, The clinic was great and man the X-ball was intense.

Thanks, jessE****!

AWSOME day of ball, Entity had a great time playing Young Blood's / LiL Blood's, Hope one day we can come out to your end to play there. As always things where great Bart and the rest of Impact did a top notch job. Big thanks goes out to the Reff's WE do know how hard that job is and it's appreciated.

Everyone look out for the next up and coming event's at PAG things are only going to be getting better for the Edmonton baller's !!!!

Peace
    Bruce Sinclair - ENTITY #04
    Black & Blue 4 EVA

GP CXBL Team '07

i wish i got to be there for a longer time but i had to work !! so i only saw xball, but it didnt matter cuz it was sweet. then i won some stuff, great opening. still cant believe the amount of people there, i've never seen pag so packed!