Thread: Pntball Chat

Pntball Chat

Why is it that paintball chat has been taken over by the for sale events of the world,tired of logging on just to see that everything on this forum is for sale.

Frequent Poster
    yeah we need some talking forums...................

Wow I didnt realize it was quite so bad until you said something and I noticed haha. You just need to be able to sift through all the titles that say F/S.

Actually, for the mods/admins, a cool feature would be to block the BST forums from the most recent threads little 8 threads thingy on EP's homepage. That way if you are looking to buy something you can hit up the BST forum specifically, but if your just looking to catch up on paintball chat then you wouldnt need to sift through all of the BST crap. I know some people will say "well just open Paintball Chat instead" but what about the hundred other sub forums like music, world cup events, etc. So just censoring the BST sub forum would be a nifty upgrade.

Just my 2 cents. I realize what I suggested is probably impossible or would require a lot of extra hours of work on the admins part.
    Quote Originally Posted by crispy
    Must you spam every one of my ****ing threads???
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumb Trigger
    ...Yes...you rectal pirate