Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Impact Thanks You !!!

Impact Thanks You !!!

Canada's First All Canadian Pro Paintball Team!!!! Woo HOO!!!!!

All of Impact would like to Thank each and everyone of you the Paintballer and Fan of this Great game for your support!!!

Not only has it been a great Year but what a experiance from when it all started some 6 years ago!!!

It has been some of the best times from the start and we would like to thank those that have been a part of it . If I miss anyone Sorry !!

Dale Kerr and his family
    Max from Splat and the Summer ball in B.C
    The Pag gang from Nobodys to World Cup XBall and Rookie CHampions!!
    The Ballers of Larry Clark,Eddie Cordova,Brian Cale,Scott Kerr, Chris Uglanica Ryan O'Connors and all those that have been a huge part of forming what today is called Impact .
    The Screaming Eagle boys of B.C for Toulouse 2 nd place finish!!!!
    The Mr Events of Mike and Emma Carey!! For what is a training ground for hopefully more Canadian Pro players!!!

We need to thank Josh (The Machinist) Davey, We need to find a Contract Killer nick name for Josh so guys start posting some nick names for him!!
    I would like to say Josh Davey has been the catalist for this team as he not only brought Danny Miller into the fold but he brought a Champions view into this team that we all bought into and was a driving force for all of us .
    Thank you Josh
    Also Danny Miller a great Leader, a person who is all about doing it right with honor and was Huge in our rise to going Pro!!!
    And to Our Anthony Faiazza who made Pro on his own with guts and the will to succeed we also need a nick name for Anthony!!!
    Also a great Snake and our main Killer Justin Cornell of Calgary.(Who also rides horses)
    Matt Brown who has been there all year who was caught wearing Joannes equipment at our first Pro practise with Dynasty Dynamics( lost bag at Airport)
    I also Need to thank the Original Impact Kids of Josh Ouimet(Dad Greg),Zack and Zane(The Buzz Yachimec) as they have stuck with it and only because of the love the game.
    oh ya and My Wife Joanne!!!

Again Impact thanks everyone for the support and we now venture into the highest level of Paintball and will hopefully see Impact on that Podium in the Pro Division .
    Our Official NPPL Pro Team Name will be " Edmonton Impact"
    p.s we will be registering for a Edmonton Impact forums on pbnation soon!!!

see ya on the field!!!
    Impact loves ya
    Last edited by Bart Man; 10-24-2006 at 04:57 PM.

Great job, you guys definitely deserved it!

way to go guys!

Congrats to the best paintball team in Canada, Edmonton Impact.

You guys deserve this... GOOD JOB!

Bart: If you pm a mod at PBNation you can get your own 'pro' forum there. That's if you guys are interested, because I know there's alot of people around Canada that would love to keep up your latest progress!

Good job again! (Aren't we all lucky, we get a PRO team to ref/run our tourneys, man are we ever spoiled!!)

Skat Fanclub #1

Bart and the rest of Impact ... Simply amazing to see you attain this status in only a short time. It is not a shock at all to see you guys there at all but just amazing that the caliber of play that has gone through the roof. I know the whole community is very proud of you guy's and your achievements from MR, CXBL to the semi-pro and now PRO division, you guys make it look easy from the outside but we all know it takes alot of training and perseverance to make it to where you have made it ... As well as a big thank you for making a name for the Canadian paintball community ... Now it's time to take home the PRO division title!!!!

As well as a big HELL YA for the name "Edmonton Impact" 780 baby!!!!!! Can't wait to see that in the mag’s!!!!

As well as to touch on what you said Bart ... Josh you have made effort after effort to help everyone and anyone that is willing to listen and play ... Thank you for your time in making things happen around Edmonton as well ... you are a big part in it !!!

Peace
    Bruce Sinclair - ENTITY #04
    Black & Blue 4 EVA

GP CXBL Team '07

a big thank you to Impact! I think, everyone agrees, that you guys put us on the map AND all of us ballers @ PAG owe you guys soo much for helping us with our game!

I cant wait to see you guys place in the Pro Division.....I can see it now "1st Place Edmonton Impact"

Well done. Congrats boys.

yea congrats awesome job
    05 Mantis EGO,45/4500 PE Tank,Velocity Hopper

"1st Place Edmonton Impact"

That has a sweet ring to it...great job guys.

You guys deserve every bit of it.

hummina hummina!

impact are my idols...

no matter wat impact does, we will always be proud of u guys
    WE SUPPORT U even TO THE END !!!

way to go boys!...who else is going down to hb to see IMPACTS first nppl PRO event?...im so going

You guys are awesome keep up the awsome playing!!!
    ?UNKNOWN?
    MANIAC EGO
    VLOCITY
    45/4500

Awesome job you guys. Can't wait to see you guys rip it up next season!
    Team Heat

Awsome job Impact. You deserved every little bit of it. We congradulate you.

great job Impact. seems like only yesterday we played you in Novice in the early days of PAG!!

Hughie
    Yellowknife eXposure
    Peace, Love and Paintball
    Yellowknife eXposure