Thread: Update from vic.

Update from vic.

Vic kinda sucks right now, im getting bad vibes from some who used to be my friends, some awesome vibes from those who i know are friends my cars running super great so thats some good news. and i should be back in town next monday or so. no before i play some woodsball with friends i gradded with and ****. so now i gotta see how well a now converted speedballer plays woodsball.

ill try to give you guys an update sometime next week even though all ya'll prolly dont care.

Andrew
    [html]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v661/edge006/7AbstractPaintballGunSignatureJpeg.jpg[html]

Just remember, when your playing woodsball to call everything a bunker. Be all cool and tell your teamates what bunkers and stuff to go to.

"Ok kyle I want you to run up to that bunker over there and shoot at green teams bunker."
    "What are you talking about?"
    "That bunker over there, now go quick, I'll lane them off the break"
    "You mean that tree? That skinny *** tree? Why are you calling it a bunker?"
    "Just shut up and go kyle, you always **** things up and we always lose because you cant make you bunkers"
    "Dude, its a tree"
    "Hey can I borrow a pod, I just dumped like 4 on that guy with my mad laning skillz"
    "What guy? We are standing in the parking lot, you shooting a bush for some reason"
    "Kyle, Some day after you play with speedballers you'll understand, you need to shoot the bush so the guy behind it wont come out. That way if he never comes out you'll never have an actual chance to shoot him and he'll stay posted on your front guy. Hence shooting his bunker is pointless. Get it Kyle? Now run to that bunker"
    "Tree... LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRROOOOOOYYYYYY JJJJJJJJJJEEEENNNNNKKKKIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNSSSSSSSS!!! !!!!!! *runs to the tree and get hit because Andrew was to busy to cover him because he was swabing his barrel cause his crappy cocker chops* HIT HIT!!!! *Kyle mutters to himself, "At least I have chicken" * "

WOW THAT WAS SO LAME!
    Last edited by Crazynutz; 06-05-2005 at 11:40 PM.

rofl... leroy jenkins is my hero.

that was classic cat. and no no i dun chop wit my cocker i got the mad no choppage skills.

OH yea and the vibe has gotten better. the big bad vibeyness i was getting was from a few friends at the yacht club cause my ex started dating a friend o mine and they did not tell me till i saw them im sooo happy. but no i got over that BS and now am all chill and such.
    Last edited by Random-Strike; 06-06-2005 at 07:29 PM.
    [html]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v661/edge006/7AbstractPaintballGunSignatureJpeg.jpg[html]

word, this is last update before i start trek to edmonton. 1200 miles baby yea!

aite so my car working good. got it all fixed up got my stereo fixed (very important for the 1 12 hour day im gonna have) now if any of ya'll wanna call me on my drive. it would be stellar. its a local call for you guys cause im an edmonton number 686-3753 that would be killer if ya do cause then it would be chill and i could chat for a few. if not its cool.

T-minus 5 minutes

OK so i commence the drive in t minus 5 minutes. first stop is vancouver (tonite) second is the oakanogan. (possible sun,monday and leavings tuesday.) then either thru calgary or jasper to arrive in edmonton. wish me luck hopefully no gremlins appear over the next few days. again i am gone in t-minus 5 minutes.

im in victoria for 2 days, then comox till thursday (Y) most people look at me like im talking crazy when i ask about a paintball field
    -Team entity-