Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pump Tourney Survey

well this event has a home, I am not the host or chaperone, I am only trying to peice it together for Lyle to host at QFA. Players will register as teams of 3, pairs of 2 or free agents... people who are short a player or have no one will be paired up with another group or person. I have made the decision to have 3 man teams regester as teams so it is an ACTUAL tournament and not just a get together razamanaz.

this event is to help kick start what will hopefully be a good return of pump tournament paintball. The idea of a round robin/ shiny tourny sounds great, but this event wont be set up quit like that.

the problem that I see with drawing a name out of a hat for teams, though it does promote pump play it doesnt promote the idea of organizing a pump team, which is what im going for.
    not only that but the fact of me having a pump team and can only play with them competetivly as a team outside the city in pump tournies would be kind of a drag if we have events here.

with the two ideas this could potentially create 2 divisions. rookie could be drawn names, and novice would be organized teams kinda thing... we'll see as we go.

I have all the basic / main components for this event decided and will post them when everything falls into place.

I would love for others to host and organize pump tournies, skrimages, round robins at what ever fields.
    Last edited by Walking Wounded; 06-12-2005 at 12:54 AM.
    INCOGNITO
    Rock'N'Cock

I like the idea of the 1, 2, or 3 person registrations, lets the people who play pump with the semis a chance to try out the pumpers. I'll be there, HOPEFULLY with 2 other people I know, but if I cant, I'll attend as a free agent.
    Last edited by crispy; 06-26-2005 at 04:33 PM.

yea

3 man pump in Edmonton area would rock. Ragnarok would be there.