Thread: frenzy 116

frenzy 116

hey well i have a 2k4 alias, frenzy 116

i was playing tonight and i tried to go into the menu, so i would get the menu, then save would flash and take me back to the main screen, that was the first problem , at the time i was running a new energizer battery

i started to play and my gun would then turn off while shooting,
    so i changed that battery and that problem ended, but still i couldnt get into the menu,
    the third thing i noticed was the shot counter wouldnt work either it would go to 1 really quick then hit zero again also you cant shoot ropes either you can hit about 11 to 12 then it stops for half a second then u can hit 11 or 12 again
    any thoughts? and if i take it to MR can i get it fixed if it is fixable or will i have to buy a new board?
    thanks

levi

I don't know what is wrong. But I would suggest trying a new board. Grab ur friends board or something, hook it up to ur timmy and see if thats the problem. And if that does work, take it to scott. He'll know what to do.

ok, do u think one of the wires could be disconnected or something? i live closer to mr, im gonna take it there first see if chris can fix it, but im hopin its just one of the wires came loose, im to ****ed right now to even look at it