Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Air systems

Air systems

I'm looking for an extremly light light light air system. Don't keep up on technology anymore in the pb world so whats the lightest air system out there? 68/45 style. Was thinking of a dye throttle 71/45 Though i'd like to check that peanut one out and see if im comfortable playing with one. Don't suppose anyone uses em?

i like 45/45's

Your going to want to get a conquest or a dynaflow. They will be the lightest because of the simple fact they rule out the on/off.

A conquest 45/45 is soooooooo light.

i don't care bout tight i need 68:P iif i shoot enough i really can shoot over half a tank in a game O_O. but then again i am using a trix...

so? so what if you shoot over half a tank in a game? thats what PAG's kickass fill station is for isn't it? re-filling your tank?

I didnt say tight, I said light. Open up your ****ing eyes! haha. Half a tank? How about only shooting 2 pods and using a full tank. Hahahahaha SHOCKERS RULE!

Sorry im at work and i just happen to not read properly ahaha

I would suggest the Conquest and the Legion Air. Two of the best air systems around
    also, right now the hardest to find (new that is)
    Peace, Love and Paintball
    Yellowknife eXposure

i like the legion air ... LOL whats your opinions on the dye throttle? i was thinking of the dye throttle titanium...

dye throttle? love dye stuff, not a fan of their air systems.

If I had the choice, itd be macdev,crossfire and then PMI
    Yellowknife eXposure

I have a Dye 71/45 Throttle peanut n I love it. They arent teh lightest tank on the market but In my opinion it's a great tank.

hmmm pretty much im looking for the lightest tank possible at a 68/4500 range. Sadly no websites out there have a "dead weight" listed with the tank. That would be nice to know.
    Last edited by Tigurius; 06-08-2005 at 04:28 PM.

Yellowknife eXposure

So far i think i'll get the conquest less i find more info on that legionair

get an 88 from 3a

Yellowknife eXposure

hmmm any comparision between the legion and conquest in weight?

the conquest will be lighter because you wont need to put an on/off on it

Honeslty, a light tank man? Unless its a steel tank, the rest of the tanks are only like a couple ounces different. Stop being weak and get any tank.

hilton: i'm not being weak. I just want a really light tank. Your the one who needs the extra weight.