Thread: Toxic Impulse for sale or possibly trade

Zealot1011

Toxic Impulse for sale or possibly trade

Well, It's been more than half a year since I last played paintball, and over a year since I competed in a tourney. Everything's kinda slowed down now because of university, and I would rather see my baby out being used rather than sitting in my closet.

Toxic Impulse #294 Dark silver to light silver dust : Only 10 toxic impulses were made in a certain fade, so this is 1 of 10 in this particular colour. Also worth adding, this once belonged to (somebody) in Shockwave Canada, as they all used to use impulses in this colour scheme, back in 2002-2003 (10 man team, 10 guns in this colour...you do the math) If you dont believe me, you can see some of them using the guns in 300 FPS.

ANYWAYS, specs:
    -Vision (I have NEVER chopped a ball in the breech with this gun, not once. The vision works amazingly well.)
    -Freak barrel, matching (uhh, i would say 14", but its really more like 13", kinda strange) + 3 inserts ( .687, .689, .691 )
    -SP mini-max-flo LPR
    -all NDZ internals (NDZ R.I.P valve, NDZ stubby equalizer bolt, NDZ pro-mag trigger, NDZ slik shot ram, NDZ ram housing, NDZ brass and mid-weight SST hammer, NDZ titanium bolt pin...you get the picture)
    -Silver CP inline reg (not sure how long, 3" I think. It fits perfectly though, not too long, not too short)
    -Hybrid push-button on-off AND NDZ EZ-turn on-off (Hybrid works well, but leaks a bit sometimes. I think it needs a new o-ring. The NDZ is fine, but ONLY if you have a low-pressure screw in, otherwise the tiny o-ring gets shredded.) I dont really need either of them without a marker.
    -A home made, uhh, I mean, "CUSTOM" , forward. (Yes...its like a drop-forward, just minus the drop. Basically imagine a long rail, onto which you can mount a true rail. I made it to help bring the tank in a bit. Raw aluminum, so it looks kinda dull, but its sturdy and machined well.)

Basically, the only stock things left on the marker are the feedneck (Fit's an egg-II perfectly) and the board (blue-light 'cricket' vision board, capped at 20bps with eyes on and 13.7bps with eyes off. Equalizers are now only $99 from WAS, if you want more firepower). Fast, accurate, light for an impy, and really low pressure (im running it at 140 input with about 50psi cycling pressure). I know the imp is dead, but this is one rocking marker. Comes with stock, gas-through grip.

$600 obo - Fairly Felxible, I know its an Impy

Trades : Well, I'm not stupid, and I realize that it is an impulse. Still, please dont offer any blowbacks or super-soakers. No ion's either.
    Other than that, just ask.
    Last edited by Zealot1011; 08-28-2006 at 01:11 PM.

Zealot1011
    sorry.
    Up

Zealot1011
    up

Zealot1011
    up

Zealot1011
    $500...$450. C'mon PLEEEESE, somebody offer something