Thread: New team starting

New team starting

hey all me n my bro are starting a speedball team with a few friends. We are getting out gear and uniforms done by end of Aug. Now im not sure what to do next so if anyone has some helpfull suggestions for a new team wanting to compeat at the begginer level and move up from their thad be awsome thx

Hey finchy, unfortunitly for you. a couple teams this year were using novice and rookie players. im not sure which ones but a few were. so there will be no begginer bracket next year(if u were planning on starting then or will be) so it is up to rookie. anyways

Try just going to walk ons. meet some people get some friends amongst the paintball community. but usually on a team thing you want to have some what of an "application"
    What you shoot
    Wehere you live
    When u can practise etc...etc.... but usually within about 10minutes not even of EP someone with more knowledge than I will help u out. but this is what i can offer for u

True Balla
    talk to other teams and ask for them to help you and practice with you to get ready....(p.s. i dont think there is a beggienrr bracket after this year)...but u can still enter in september and novemebr storm
    Donkey Punch All-Stars

hey thx for the advice. sux about the beginer bracket but my team is determaned to play as best as we can so rookie it is if i can enter. again thx and anymore advice would be greatfull.

get out and play as mcuh as you can..... its always a great time especialy in e-town... get out as mcuh as you can and put %110 into everything you do.....
    EDMONTON UNITED

wont the no beginner flood rookie with tons of teams? sry to go off topic but i hadnt heard this im a little outta the loop right now.
    Proudly Sponsored By P.A.G. and Joey Co.

well since you went their im most likely takeing my team to sept storm and nov ice assumeing their 3 man teams. and also wont it be realy hard for us and the rest of the teams in the begginer bracket? The only advantage i see is playing with a bunch of great guys/gals and also getting alot better as you play harder opponents.

yeh actually it will. but that meens longer rookie divison i guess. 20 rookie teams......

No prob duby good to see you back online. Finchy000, november ice and september storm are 5 man events I believe. Double check as you may need 2 more players. Good luck in the tourny's and have a great one.

make that 3 more when someone dies ull want someone to replace them
    Proudly Sponsored By P.A.G. and Joey Co.

An extra is always good. My teammate broke his finger on the weekend, was kinda interesting seeing him rock the timmi with 1 finger (thats dedication). If that had happened before the tourny (a week or so) we wouldn't have had an extra to fill in, as it is I hope it will be fully healed before storm.

september storm and november ice are five man teams
    Last edited by M1N1 M3; 08-17-2006 at 09:37 PM.

have you put together a team yet? including sub? if not can you please update.

not sure if you meant me but anyways i have me and my brother for sure. My friend is thinking about upgradeing to a better marker so he might be in that makes 3. i have 3 other friends who are maybes. so its like 3 for sure. most likley 4

EDIT: if anyone was thinking of joining a team just post up and we can talk. now im telling you now me and my friends are not the best you can find but we are a bunch of rag tag paintballers. if your wondering why im joining a torney its because we just started likeing speedball and have been going once a week. anyways we are playing just because we love this game and it is real fun to play. so if you arnt the best and just wanna play and have alot of fun then post up.