Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 159

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
MorrisMister / Brandon Morris - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MorrisMister / Brandon Morris

titanisiam
    At least I can spell on these forums, but this is besides the topic.

Hey buddy, stop laughing... your not getting your money CAUSE YOU BROKE YOUR TANK! idiot.

instead of arguing amugnst the forums. call one another. don't yell don't scream. just converse and it will work itself out

Quote Originally Posted by MorrisMister
    Hey buddy, stop laughing... your not getting your money CAUSE YOU BROKE YOUR TANK! idiot.
    Ya insults are the way to go, way to make yourself sound mature.

Titan, I hope you've learned a lesson. This is why you never buy stuff from children.

titanisiam
    I dont see anyone laughing Brandon... am I missing somthing? And you guys, I would seriously love to talk more privately through emails and what not but the kid has not been returning them. I guess the only way he will talk now is if his rep. has gone down the drain and he is in the publics eye.

Titan, I hope you've learned a lesson. This is why you never buy stuff from children.
    Oh I have... I have... its such a shame though.

im not laughing bud... you have cause me lots of inconvience, by breaking your tank its not my fault. You made fun of me ill make fun of you, you told me i couldnt spell or referred to it, i mean you were the one who told all the lies all over the internet about me and ruined my reputation. i have sold many things and have tons of + POSITIVE feedback.

Titan, have you tried taking it to Scott to see if he can seal the leak up?
    BANNED
    Shredda
    Quote Originally Posted by elJay
    Old Thread........... Nice Fish.
    Quote Originally Posted by elJay
    Foo, I've been sigged.

damn you just beat me to saying it point blank lol
    05 Mantis EGO,45/4500 PE Tank,Velocity Hopper

it sounds like the reg i could be wrong but if it is you can upgrade it with for example a maxflow micro which is a decent up for any tank/gun

titanisiam
    Morris... just a question. How am I inconviencing you? Honestly. Please give me a good reason. I allowed you to make the meetup times... 1 in which you did not show, 'inconvienencing' me by an hour and a half, and then the second time being late by 1/2 an hour. I also have given you permission to make up a time when we can meet to settle this dispute. You also were driving out to PAG for Team Night, so it worked to your advantage both ways. Now I am here trying to get my money back for a faulty product or at least get you to accept some blame in it, my time trying to fix your mistakes. So Brandon... how am I inconviencing you?

And no I have not talked to Scott. (Havent had a chance to go in but its gonna be like $20 .) I know I probably should have, but look how Morris is reacting (I am not making fun of you so drop that whole topic... wow.) I guess it all comes down to the principle of the thing.

that is matureity right there. Just give the guy his money back. By going all out, people are getting a bad liking, sorta like Rise Against(no offense to justin or john) just give him the cash back or take some blame of it.

he might be able to tell you from just a look without taking it appart which i dont think hed charge you for

titanisiam
    Ya it may just need to be tightened or somthing. Thanks guys. If it cant though Brandon... I will still ask for my money back.

Well you sent me about a whole WACK load of emails and TONS of "BLABBER" on msn and being mad about me being late and all this other stuff, but man next time you want warranty go to walmart. I mean i sell my stuff in good cond. and working cond, i even have people to vouche for that man. I dont want to start trouble all im saying is i tested it before you even bought it (NIGHT BEFORE) no leaks, nothing i doubt it is my problem i mean you had the tank for 6 weeks and couldnt contact me any EARLIER... thats hard to believe that i gave you a faulty product. Try being in my shoes bud. NO STORE would take that back, i did not give you a faulty product. I mean i dont know what you want me to say... im not giving your money back for something you did. You took it all the way to your cabin and back. You must have damaged it some how on the way their or back, i am clearly sure you could have contacted me much earlier than 6 WEEKS. If it was one or two days i would gladly try to fix it or give you, your money back... but when i gave it to you i even double checked to make sure their was nothing wrong with it, by checking for leaks or anything like that because i dont like to be blamed for faulty products. And thank you everyone for the "PM" system ill use that more often now, sorry for the "inconvience" i have caused throughout this thread. Their were no leaks when i gave it to you, and no Hissing i even put it in your hand, the psi didnt change ounce.

And quite honestly titan you have been sending me a coupel pointless messages and emails to get my attention. I tried to email back, but i refuse to when you dont take blame for your own action. THIER was no Hissing or leaking. I mean guys he can just get away for lieing.
    GET THE FACT --> 6 WEEKS man, I dont even know if pag or any other paintball store would return it after then.. (correct me if im wrong) but no other store returns things after that.

- I would have fixed it or looked, or accepted the return if it was a couple days. But 1. It was not my fault and 2. It was 6 weeks after the fact. Much to long. 3. It was not a faulty product. 100% working condition.

-AND PLEASE WOULD YOU TO TELL ME HOW IM WRONG? 6 WEEKS after the product all of a sudden becomes faulty through an email. How am i supposed to be convinced that he didnt accidently break it, i mean guys this is not my fault. I mean i checked it, and he had the tank moving around when he went to his cabin. I did check for any leaks or any movement of psi out of the tank, and tested it on my gun the night before. And ounce again checked for leaks before i gave it to you.

CLOSE THE THREAD,
    Morris.

titanisiam
    Alright, to clarify things for everyone, lets break this post down into chronological order shall we?
    - I sent you a whole 'wack' of emails thoroughly explaining the problem and my issue. I did not send you 'TONS' of 'BLABBER' on MSN regarding you not showing or being late. I was dissapointed and irritated that I was forced to wait for such periods of time but that is not the point of this topic so please stop trying to tear apart everything to make yourself look good.
    - I find it pretty low of you to assosciate giving someone a warranty with buying something from Wal-Mart. No further comment.
    - I am not denying that you sell your stuff in good condition. Other than the fact that the tank is leaking, there is a few scratches, and there was some residual paint on it, I guess the tank is 100%. I am also not denying that you checked the tank. But, how is that possible when the tank was completely empty when you got there at PAG to give it to me? Surely there was no air in it before as the leak could not have just sprung up overnight. It is clearly visible and distinguishable.
    - If it is truly hard for you to believe, in that 6 week time period, I was not able to contact you at all. For 4 weeks, the tank was secured safely at my cabin and when I arrived and tried using it, I had no way of contacting you as my cabin is in Flin Flon, Manitoba... which has a rough pop. of probably 4000. My cabin itself is the only one on the lake... and we just got power 2 years ago so you think we have a computer? Once again, this is besides the point. When I got back, I was unable to contact you immediatly because my internet was disconnected (put on a Summer Stop) so I had to use the Neighbours dial-up in order to reach you. I contacted you the moment I was able to.
    -
    Try being in my shoes bud. NO STORE would take that back
    The very minimal you could have done was suggest maybe someone to look at it or you could even take it back and try to get it fixed. You made no effort whatsoever to please your buyer. End of discussion.
    - The PM system is a good idea... but people need to see how you are reacting and handling this issue. So far, it is not very impressive in my opinion.
    -
    no Hissing i even put it in your hand, the psi didnt change ounce
    Did you look at the gauge as you were giving it to me? That guage is maybe 3.5 cm wow, I would have been freaked out if you were that close to me looking at it... also the PSI probably didnt change dramatically in the split second it went from the fill station, to your hand, to my hands so it would have been impossible to fully tell. Also, people were getting ready for Team Night, Scott was in the workroom, I was talking to you... do you honestly think that the hissing could have been heard through all of that distraction?

Please people, the only reason why I am continuing this is because you all need to realise how this seller is dealing with the issue. It is immature, childish and somthing that should not be second-guessed. I will never buy from you ever again, and if it is in my power to persuade people out of buying from you, I will do all that I can. You have given the EP trading system a bad rep in my mind (I know it isnt fair but its hard to trust other sellers when this is the kind of stuff I am getting.) You should be ashamed of your actions and accusations against me.

* This post was made before Brandon edited his and added everything from "And quite honestly Titan..." and if anyone is interested in the accusations that my emails were pointless, I would be more than happy to send them all to you along with the responses I was given.*

I am not being immature im just saying lots of stores (even pag) would not return the product after 6 weeks, and quite frankly after talking to you i wouldnt even want to take a look at it, specially with the negative childish, and immature attitude -->
    titanisiam: Atleast i can spell...
    and saying other quotes such as that.. im done with this topic and you. Please close this thread, i dont care if you dont delete just close it as this is a waste of space.

But did you notice at first you demanded your money, and then all of sudeen closer to the end you asked if i could maybe just look at it. Thats another reason why i dont believe you, and another reason why i believe you made the tank leak. And for your information, i am not immature. YOU SENDING tons of POINTLESS emails and MESSAGES is immature.

--> FOR NOW ON IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME STICK TO THE "PM" SYSTEM.

SEE THIS GUY IS SUCH A LIAR he said i said this -->
    "And quite honestly Titan..." and if anyone is interested in the accusations that my emails were pointless, I would be more than happy to send them all to you along with the responses I was given.*
    -He said i said this about my emails.

HE SAID I EDITED THAT OUT! this guy has been lieing to your faces the whole time. And your NOT getting your money back. Learn a lesson in the real life LIERS, CHEATERS NEVER WIN!

-You sent tons of blabber on my msn... I have saved messages as well.

-And i am not ashamed. you should be... YOU LIED TO YOURSELF and were caught in your own eyes by saying i said that my emails were pointless when i didnt. I JUST KNOW WHOS RIGHT! me.

Thanks, and have a nice night
    Brandon Morris.

titanisiam
    Hold on everyone... look here Brandon is now accusing me of saying some things that I have no recollection of ever saying!
    saying other quotes such as that.. im done with this topic and you. Please close this thread, i dont care if you dont delete just close it as this is a waste of space.
    You need to get your facts worked out buddy. That is a very serious thing to be saying someone said somthing when they really did not.

And I only started asking about you checking after people explained that it may be fixable by Scott. I had not thought of that. Sorry, my bad. And if you accuse me of sending pointless emails, heck I am going to post every single one just to prove you wrong.
    Its the way you handled this situation Brandon, maybe you should take a breath and recollect your actions.

Dont post everysingle one because people want us to use the PM system remeber... and how can i trust you... you lied about the tank already, keep going if you must I have the msn messages saved!

*"And quite honestly Titan..." and if anyone is interested in the accusations that my emails were pointless, I would be more than happy to send them all to you along with the responses I was given.*
    YOU ACCUSED ME OF SAYING THAT and you said i edited it... and you KNOW YOU LIED!

Hold on everyone... look here Brandon is now accusing me of saying some things that I have no recollection of ever saying!
    And you said all thoose quotes i posted, read ^^ cant believe your lieing this much, unbelievable

YOU SHOULD RECOLLECT YOUR ACTIONS... TRY LL SINDROM (LIERS FOR LIFE) SINDROM maybe you should looking into stoping your compulsive lieing actions, and it is a very serious thing about you lieing..

Keep lieing, wow... unbelievable that you like to pull this all out of your ***

STICK TO THE PM!
    STICK TO THE PM!