Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 159

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

MorrisMister / Brandon Morris
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MorrisMister / Brandon Morris

titanisiam

MorrisMister / Brandon Morris

Alright, I bought a 47/3000psi Nitro Tank off of Brandon roughly a month and a half ago for $55. I had been looking for a relatively cheap tank that was still in perfect working condition. Brandon came to me and offered me his tank. Being a reasonable price I decided to accept it but not after learning more about the product. Brandon explained to me all of the details and everything stating that the product was in 100% working condition and was in good shape (other than some basic scratches from use of the tank which is understandable.) I actually backed out of the sale at one point but Brandon told me he was really needing the money and he knocked it down another $5 (it was originally @ $60, but now was $55) and reassured me once again, that the tank was in 100% working order. I accepted his offer and asked him when we should meet at PAG. The whole decision was up to him. He decided on a Monday at 6:00pm. (Team night)
    Anyways, I showed up at 5:45pm and waited for him. When it got to around 6:30, I started asking around if anyone knows of Brandon, or has seen him here (thinking I missed him when I was looking in the proshop.) No one had seen him. I even asked Dale and Scott at PAG if they had seen him or if they had a contact phone number for him. Neither of them could find a phone number or anything. (and I dont want to drag those two into this matter.) I eventually ended up waiting for Brandon until 7:15. An hour and a half. He did not show. The next day I caught up on him on MSN, he did not even bother to start up a conversation explaining where he was, I had to introduce the topic ("Where were you yesterday!?... "Oh ya man... sorry (and he concluded that somthing unexpected occurred.) Which, is understandable, just as long as that is the truth. Anyways, so we decide to make another meeting time, once again solely his decision as a meeting place. We decided upon Tuesday of that next week at 7:00pm.
    When I showed up, I had to pick up my gun from Scott, and Dale asked me if I had met up with Brandon yet, I said no, but informed him that I expected him there any moment. Half an hour later (and yes it was half an hour because I had time to talk to Dale, Scott, and Matt McNabb, and look in the proshop 3 times out of sheer boredom (while my dad waited in the car... I told him it would take 15 minutes...)) Brandon appears, just as I was leaving too. I ask him where he was (Dale is present --> we are filling up the air tank) and Brandon claims it was the 'weather.' Dale and I just look at eachother but w/e. We filled the tank and Brandon asks if I want to test the tank out. I would have loved to, but was unable to because of the delayed schedule I know had (dad had to go back to office.) I remember looking at the tank while driving home, and noticing that the tank had already lost 1000psi in a course of maybe 2 minutes. I thought this odd, but brushed my worries away thinking he did not fill it full in the haste of everything.
    As soon as I got home, I wrapped it in my tank cover and placed it securely in my gearbag (which happens to be a sturdy tool box.) My gearbag was then brought to my cabin via my parents that following week.
    I got to my cabin a month later, and upon my first chance to go paintballing (after buying the tank) I notice that the tank is completely empty. Im saying this thing is totally at Zero. I find this odd being the fact that I have not even used the tank once. Anyways I am too much of a hurry to think of what might be going on when I went and got it filled again. I brought it back to my stuff and while I was holding it, I noticed that you could hear a steady 'hiss' of air escaping from the tank! Upon further inspection, I noticed that the tank was leaking right above the fill nipple along the neck of tank. I watched the pressure gauge go from 3000 to 0 psi within a couple of minutes. (I filled it once more because I just had to make sure it was doing what I thought it was doing.) Sure enough, there was a steady leak completely around the neck of the tank. I brought it to a mechanic while up there and he said he was unable to do anything about the leak.
    Anyways, 2 weeks later I come back from my cabin back to good ol' civilization (my cabin is in the middle of nowhere) and finally get a chance to email Brandon about the problem. Brandon told me the tank was Sold As-is and claims that I must have done somthing to it. How is that possible when the first time I tried using it, the tank was already leaking? It could not have gotten bumped, hit, knocked, dropped or anything of that sort while in my gear bag either as everything is tightly secured. I persist that the tank could not have been a result of me because I had not seen it in a month. I requested my $55 back because I was sold a faulty product that Brandon reassured me more than once that it was in perfect working condition. I told him I was home for 1 week and that I would be more than willing to meet at a time of his convienence to return the tank and get my money back. Brandon continued to make excuses and what not (I know he doesnt have the money handy) and when I recollected the events from trying to obtain the tank, Brandon changed his excuses of why he was late (he now claims it was construction when he originally said it was the 'weather' he also said he was only late by 15 minutes. I even extended the time by another week (going back out of town.)
    Now he refuses to even respond to my emails, and I warned him about this. I clearly told him that if he did not give me my money back, then I would report him as a bad seller on EP.com which in turn could lose him a lot more money than $55. So here I am, complaining about the Seller MorrisMister whose real name is Brandon Morris.
    I strongly suggest you not buy from him as he is dishonest and unreliable. I do not want this topic deleted until I obtain my $55.
    Thanks and hopefully no one else gets suckered by this seller anymore.
    Last edited by titanisiam; 07-26-2006 at 10:49 PM.

wow, i feel for you. nothing worse than practicly GIVING money away. But i suppose that does come with the buying of used products. lies. but hopefully you will get your money back soon and it won't be faulty. Bests of luck titanism.

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blank
    hopefully you will get your money back soon and it won't be faulty
    lol faulty money. It'll be monopoly money at the pace that this Morris guy is goin. I'm with point, hopefully Morris grows a spine and you get you're cash back, there's no fun in being cheated.

Poster
    Wow Morris is a friend of mine and has played on a few different teams with me, and I wouldn't have expexcted this from him...

wow that was a long read... sry to hear that man hope u get your money back or something

titanisiam
    Thanks everyone

My question is did you get anything in writing saying that if the tank was faulty that you would return the tank and get your money back. Or how about during that month that it was not in your possesion are 100% possitive that nothing happened to the tank?

I agree with some people Morris can be a bit trying at times but you bought a used product off of a private web site not ebay. Unless I am mistaken there is no policy on here about returning merchandies and getting your money back.

And morris I know you will read this don't be a jackass it is $55 bucks give the guy his cash back find out what is wrong the the tank fix it and sell it again.
    Jeff Kutcher
    Teamless......For now

hey titanisiam; Hope you get everything straightened out, I only know Brandon from his posts, but hopefully he will do the right thing and return your money. When something is as lowballed as I expect the price on this item was (if it's a carbon fibre they go for about 200, steel 100) its either defective, old, or the guy needs $. Obviously it was the former and middle, and he said it was the latter either knowingly or not. I would hope he P.M.'s you to go over the issue. Incidently if you need a tank to practice with you can borrow mine we'll just have to leave it at PAG so we can both use it (hopefully we don't practice against each other). P.M. me and let my know if you need it man. Peace

that sux , dont worry chris
    save up for a better tank.

Titan says: Thanks Hunter for the offer but I do not need one that badly. Thanks anyways!

TO ALL:

BULL****, guys... the real story --> tested it the night before ..., i mean you guys it was a month and a half ago... and he comes to me now, i mean guys seriously i tested the tank before i gave it to them... 100% working condition, and even asked this guy if he wanted to test it.

And guys a samll hiss, come on the tank wouldnt be empty in a small hiss just to let you know... but im not lieing the tank WAS NOT FAULTY when i gave it to them... do you think a store returns items after one month and a half... all stores items are within a month! buddy, so you probably damaged it... most likely you damaged it, because i gave it to you 100% working.

I mean chances are, you broke it you know why because you had it in your possesion for over a month, any stores return policy is before 1 month (usually 25 days) and guys seriously i did not sell a faulty product i have 100% feedback on ebay (7/7) and feedback on PBNATION. I have sold many paintball stuff and never had a problem. I have no reviews on EP because i usually dont sell stuff, i bought that tank originally for $75-$80 i was not lowballing the price! it was not a faulty product, the product was in perfect condition and had no hissing. When i gave him the tank it was sold as is in 100% working cond. And i even asked the guy if he wanted to test it: He said "NO". I was not half-hour late, 15 mins tops and it was because of construction by the new bridge (one month and half ago) and i had to come from devon so i had to take that route... sorry about being late, but the tank worked when i gave it to you. So something must have happened when you had it, you cant blame OTHER PEOPLE FOR YOUR MISTAKES. PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO WHAT TITAN has to say. I am not a faulty seller nor buyer, i do not sell faulty products i have sold many things to other people that HAS NOT BEEN faulty and i do not sell faulty products. This was a big inconvience as the product was not faulty when i sold it to him and therefore you will NOT be recieving your MONEY BACK! Thank you for reading this message i sell NON-FAULTY products that WORK!

This guy is defintly lieing! He is lieing on a numerous amount of things in that letter.

Brandon Morris

well hey i can understand my tank leaked when i bought it new. i mean maby try replacing the fill nipple b4 blaming sumone it worked for me.

you know coming on and typing **** this and **** that and calling others total liars doesnt help you case any

TO ALL:

BULL****, guys... the real story --> tested it the night before ..., i mean you guys it was a month and a half ago... and he comes to me now, i mean guys seriously i tested the tank before i gave it to them... 100% working condition, and even asked this guy if he wanted to test it.

And guys a samll hiss, come on the tank wouldnt be empty in a small hiss just to let you know... but im not lieing the tank WAS NOT FAULTY when i gave it to them... do you think a store returns items after one month and a half... all stores items are within a month! buddy, so you probably damaged it... most likely you damaged it, because i gave it to you 100% working.

I mean chances are, you broke it you know why because you had it in your possesion for over a month, any stores return policy is before 1 month (usually 25 days) and guys seriously i did not sell a faulty product i have 100% feedback on ebay (7/7) and feedback on PBNATION. I have sold many paintball stuff and never had a problem. I have no reviews on EP because i usually dont sell stuff, i bought that tank originally for $75-$80 i was not lowballing the price! it was not a faulty product, the product was in perfect condition and had no hissing. When i gave him the tank it was sold as is in 100% working cond. And i even asked the guy if he wanted to test it: He said "NO". I was not half-hour late, 15 mins tops and it was because of construction by the new bridge (one month and half ago) and i had to come from devon so i had to take that route... sorry about being late, but the tank worked when i gave it to you. So something must have happened when you had it, you cant blame OTHER PEOPLE FOR YOUR MISTAKES. PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO WHAT TITAN has to say. I am not a faulty seller nor buyer, i do not sell faulty products i have sold many things to other people that HAS NOT BEEN faulty and i do not sell faulty products. This was a big inconvience as the product was not faulty when i sold it to him and therefore you will NOT be recieving your MONEY BACK! Thank you for reading this message i sell NON-FAULTY products that WORK!

This guy is defintly lieing! He is lieing on a numerous amount of things in that letter. This topic is a waste of time as it was 6 weeks ago and i sold the product in 100% working condition

MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS --> (This guy is lieing)

Brandon Morris

yea well also i dont think titan should have typed a big long message telling us he is evil either

Thank you carter, but guys i dont understand everyone is blaming me for his mistake i mean he had it for a 1.5 months and something must have gone wrong because i used that tank every time i played and it works flawesly i even have people to back me up on that... IT WORKED 100%

You guys should meet in person, or phone each other to fix this up, instead of using the forums.
    BANNED
    Shredda
    Quote Originally Posted by elJay
    Old Thread........... Nice Fish.
    Quote Originally Posted by elJay
    Foo, I've been sigged.

im saying maby its a simple mistake like the fill nipple

titanisiam
    I have tried contacting him through Email, and his responses are less than helpful. He has even stopped responding to them.
    Oh and to clarify things, the leak is NOT with the fill nipple (sorry I was using that as a point of determining the leak.) If you look at a tank fill nipple... then look directly above it you notice how there is a seperate piece that occurs (usually it will say like 3000psi max. or 4500psi max and a serial number on it) this whole thing is leaking.
    And technically your whole "1 month return" isnt even viable, the tank was practically "brandnew" (as in I just bought it from you so brand new to me (tank condition NOT brand new)) and the FIRST TIME I tried to use it, it was leaking. I wasted $10 of gas verifying that it really was leaking and I wasnt just imagining it.
    On another note, I typed that long message to prove my point clearly and accurately. I would rather fill you in on every little detail of the truth then have it mixed up and have this board turned into a flame war with deadly crossfire.
    Oh and Brandon, I understand you do have 100% rep. on selling things and I am not personally attacking you... I have no reason whatsoever to do so... I am just saying there comes a point when you might accidently sell a faulty product... it happens to everyone... honestly, but when that happens you need to admit you made a mistake and do whatever you can do to make the customer happy. Think about it... if you had given me my money back as soon as I asked for it, I probably would have commended you on be an honest, caring seller and probably would have bought from you in the future. No lie. Even if you asked to take the tank back and see if you could fix it I still would have the upmost respect for you.
    I really did not want it to come to this, with me having to complain about you on public forums and possibly even give you negative feedback on your seller profile. I warned you too. Listen I know people do not know whose side to believe but you have to trust me on this, everything I typed in my 'big long message' is the truth down to the very last detail.
    Brandon, I am still willing to meet up with you if you would like (once again at your convienence) so contact me and we can work out a time or somthing. This thread will be deleted once we come to an agreement.
    Thanks for your time everyone.

im not even going to bother to read anything untill you use paragraphs, sorry
    -Sean O'Brien
    One18