Thread: MorrisMister / Brandon Morris

Hybrid View

titanisiam
    ^^^ naturally Kurri scores.

Man, excuse me... you did write that. I was just saying that I had written my post, and then when the screen came back, I noticed that you had written somthing else (hence your edit) that I had not talked about in my post so I was just clarifying some stuff. I know that you didnt say "and if anyone is interested..." thats why I put "And quite honestly titan DOT DOT DOT " Sorry if there was any confusion mate.
    Listen everyone, you can all see how this has gone. That is why I no longer feel it is necessary to bicker with a '15.5' year old who clearly does not know what he is talking about. He just keeps repeating the same things over, and over and over again. I myself am getting quit tired of it all, especially when he calls me a liar. Thanks again for all of your support, inputs and time and like I said, hopefully none of you make the mistake I did and buy from Brandon Morris.

I DID NOT SAY ANY OF THIS STUFF....

^^^ ISLANDERS WIN 4-1 ^^^

Please... stop blabbering on about pointless lies.. the thread is dead full of your lies. AND I EDITED IT TO ADD MORE STUFF ABOUT YOUR LIEING POST!!! i wasnt finished i had to LOOK FOR MORE LIES! would you look at that...

Im almost 16.. (15.5) actually and please stop bickering with pointless lies