Thread: MorrisMister / Brandon Morris

Hybrid View

Im just going to point out a few things, before this get closed.

1. You know aswell as I do, anything sold used and bought with cash comes AS IS. It's obvious your not getting your money back and I havent even read most the posts in this forum. So your beating a dead horse.

2. Trader feedback and warnings are exactly that. If you had a trade that went bad and wanted to explain your case then this is where you do it. You posted a detailed and formal (except for the lack of structure) complaint. Heck I wouldnt even have posted a rebuttal, just let the thread die, or lets the clowns on Ep whine and argue about something that hasnt nothing really to do with them.

and finally, titian, if anyone took the time to read the first post they'd know you are on the "right" end of this arguement, but its not like you got screwed, you have a leaky tank you bought for 55 bucks. Better then a fubar'd gun you bought from the states eh? But thanks for the warning, as im sure everyone will agree, that they will take a second look at anything they buy thats not from a store. Oh and well, I guess this is a perfect time to point out how important it is to support our local pball stores, because without them we'd all be shooting 400 dollar tippmans.

Man I should have started this post with "You know what really grinds my gears..." hahahaha

Thank you Crazy Nutz for ending the thread.
    Close this MODS