Thread: MorrisMister / Brandon Morris

Hybrid View

Poster
    Now you two play nice or you'l both get time outs.

Alright so basically we could conclude that you are not getting your money back no matter how long you continue to post in this thread, nor will you ever buy from Morris again. As Crazynutz said, there were different and even much more effective ways of running his rep into the ground, you could have wated your own 10 to 15 minutes tyoing up something about him, rather than everyones that happen to have read this. I myself am only posting in this because I am rather discusted with the maturity of both of you. Honestly, one is no better than the other just for the fact that both continue to bicker back and forth.
    Here is a sugestion. Take others advise and bost against his rep or whatever else you feel you should do and leave it at that. I honestly hope that you don't still think that your going to get your money back, because quite obviously your not.
    Morris: Maybe next time you sell something in "100% working condition" make sure to write up a bill of sale saying that they are buying as is, and that there will be no returns or refunds. Would have saved you here eh?
    I still personally can't get over the fact that you found it nessacary to make a thread just to knock and bicker with another person. I mean is that not what the telephone was invented for?
    But hey, if this money means this much to you, I'm sure if you sent in your case and all your eveidence it could probally be in court sometime early newyears. Hey, maybe they could televise it so all of us at home could waste yet more time and have a good laugh while doing so.
    I hear Fox is looking for a a new show for primetime...

Close Thread