Thread: Reloader B problem help

Reloader B problem help

Srry didn't know which catigory to put this under. Ok so i took it apart for my first time to check for a problem. no paint. Problem A) it doesn't feed fast when yelled into. even on speed 3. problem B) the little spring for your lid, i don't know how you get it back on.

Battery
    Nice pump you have there, hows it feel to get railed 20 times in the back of the head in one second?

nope not batterys. can u answer the spring question tho

when you turn the loader on make sure that it is quiet. If you turn it on in a loud area it won't feed to the noise of your marker when it fires.

ok thanks. Now for second part. that friggin spring. where the hell does it go?cause it is really bugin me

ya.. i broke mine by the time i figured it out:P... but ya u gotta put it in so that it pushes the lid up... the long piece will push up on the lid.

EDIT: ya.. not that great of an explanation but... go to pbnation.com.. and go to the hopper forum.. its in the stickies sumwhere.

up

posted on pbnation. noone knows anything abuot empire reloader bs i guess its all about halos and Vlocitys

Are you sir handicaped?
    A reloader b is the same shell and cone and lid and more or less everything as a halo minus the board and eyes.... kids nowadays...
    Nice pump you have there, hows it feel to get railed 20 times in the back of the head in one second?

do u need the spring?
    Some ppl state it works better without it...

If you take the spring out you'll have trouble reloading with your gat up, the lid will want to close. This is not so much of an issue if your front or mid, but if your playing back it forces you to take cover and/or angle marker to reload. I have the same problem but can't fit it w/o a new shell as the plastic has broken out.

didn't know halos and reloader bs were same shell, well im going to be looking into speedfeeds soon, cause the hassle of lids i don't like