Thread: Tippmann A5 O-Ring sizes.

Hybrid View

Tippmann A5 O-Ring sizes.

Anyone know the exact sizes of O-Rings I need to change all the O-Rings on an A5? I got a leak in the gun itself (where the air line feeds into the gun (tombstone?)) and I think I know exactly what it is. So if anyone knows what sizes they are or where I can get an A5 O-Ring Kit by tomorrow it would be appreciated.

Hey Andrew hows it goin. Dont have an A-5 but there is a section in the tech area where there is a link to a site that has manuals for various markers. go to the linked site and download your manual, it should have a list of the o-rings you need. Hope this helps man. If it doesn't try googling a-5 manuals you may be able to find one there. Have a great one man and best of luck selling you tuner man!

Also when you get the sizes you need check out high-tech seals on about 92st and 41 ave (check address) they will have all the o-rings you need at a very reasonable price. If you find out whether their imperial or metric you can pick up a kit that should have most of the sizes you need and you can fill the rest in piecemeal from their stock.

I checked the manual that came with my A5 and couldn't find anything on sizes in it. Might have to check out that High-Tech Seals tho. Was going to try and get Scott to do everything to it, but the one guy said it would take a week, I need to fixed by Saturday (going paintballing at PAG outdoor with about 20 people from work Sunday morning and letting a friend borrow it).

K, next step is a little more work. Take 1 of each size o-ring with you to high-tech seals they have a ring sizer and can get U wat you need. Try to choose the ones that are in the best condition so swelling/scarring isn't an issue. Hope someone else can get you the info without you having to do this but it's a good last resort plan. Peace.

I dont know if their open on sat so get the o-rings 2-day or 2-morrow

This works just as well. PAG has some A5 O-Ring kits in for $12. Thanks for the help tho Hunter.

Anytime man.

I had a problem with the tombstone adapter in my A5 as well, it's probably the smallest o-ring inside the main valve. So far I haven't had to replace mine, check to make sure your's is seated properly in the groove inside the valve. There is a washer that i believe goes under it that sometimes pops above it when the tombstone is removed, that's what my problem was.

date of original post?
    The Biggest Boss That You've Seen Thus Far.

My bad. Not a lot of recent posts in this sub-forum eh