well, i was hoping to be home in victoria where i could celebrate my 20th birthday with friends I gradded with. sadly due to my choice to come work here in the fine city has made that hope not come to light. I am now pressed with the unfortunate reality that i most likley will be celebrating my 20th birthday with no one. SWEET!!!, wait a sec that not so sweet.

SO, this is kind of a who wants to hang out with cool ol' me some day this weekend where i can get to know all ya'll crazys and have a fun time for my birthday...

Sadly, i do not have a house with a backyard so that put having a BBQ out of the question. IF someone has a large backyard and wants to have a BBQ that happens to fall on my bday and invite me COOL. if not, i figure heading out for a pub crawl of sorts or somthing along those lines would be awesome, I have made some friends here in the paintball scene. I WANT MORE.

feel free to laugh at my pathetic attpemt at trying to make friends, but i dont want a boring *** 20th birthday. i want it to be FUN. i was thinking saturday night cause sunday being my actual birthday the 29th of may is X ball at jazz and then i can get to know ya'll betta. just promise me i wont get a birthday bunkering (i know by saying this im gonna get one) and ill b happy.

Andrew (the guy who takes pictures and knows no one here. )