Thread: MY birthday party.

MY birthday party.

well, i was hoping to be home in victoria where i could celebrate my 20th birthday with friends I gradded with. sadly due to my choice to come work here in the fine city has made that hope not come to light. I am now pressed with the unfortunate reality that i most likley will be celebrating my 20th birthday with no one. SWEET!!!, wait a sec that not so sweet.

SO, this is kind of a who wants to hang out with cool ol' me some day this weekend where i can get to know all ya'll crazys and have a fun time for my birthday...

Sadly, i do not have a house with a backyard so that put having a BBQ out of the question. IF someone has a large backyard and wants to have a BBQ that happens to fall on my bday and invite me COOL. if not, i figure heading out for a pub crawl of sorts or somthing along those lines would be awesome, I have made some friends here in the paintball scene. I WANT MORE.

feel free to laugh at my pathetic attpemt at trying to make friends, but i dont want a boring *** 20th birthday. i want it to be FUN. i was thinking saturday night cause sunday being my actual birthday the 29th of may is X ball at jazz and then i can get to know ya'll betta. just promise me i wont get a birthday bunkering (i know by saying this im gonna get one) and ill b happy.

Andrew (the guy who takes pictures and knows no one here. )

Plays Professional Paintball TonyBboney's Avatar
    Happy Birthday Andrew.....have a good 20th bud.
    IMPACT
    Monkey Mafia 4 LIFE
    Holla balla
    Supertramp - School

I am not too sure who you are but I hope you have an Awesome Birthday

happy birthday man im 19 in 2 weeks woot!! hope you find some one to barhope with

id come out and celebrate with you as my bday is the 27th but i think i plan a nice good longgg sleep

Happy early day in rememberence of when you had a you know what wrapped around your head.

Have fun and yeah...don't pick up strange women on Whyte who might ask you for bus fare if you go club or bar hopping in that area.

happy b day man

Haha good one johnni. I know what a "You know what" is...

happy b-day
    Last edited by sharpy; 05-25-2005 at 08:31 PM.

hmm. well I need people to bar hop with. ome one come all lets all get hosed.

i should point out that Johnni's birthday just passed a week or so ago ... and we should say happy belated birthday to him ... sorry forgot the thread

c'mon guys i wanna get a huge showing out and no worries about wishing jhonni a happy bday but for that now you and jhonni will have to come out on saturday or sunday muwhahahahahahahahahahahahah

I have been thinking about it. and i know that there some stupid paintball politics BS crap. but i am thinking of talking to the guys at urban (cause they close to me) having a BBQ type thing first weekend in june if im in town. have a game and BBQ then sat nite head out and get right Fu**ed
    Last edited by Random-Strike; 05-26-2005 at 10:19 AM.

dude ill tell you what you should do, come out to young guns and have a paintball partyLOL, you can use there firepits and bbq's and stuff. and OMG you can paintball as well. It would be pretty tits if lots of people were trher

Happy Birthday Andrew
    Proudly Sponsored By:
    Procaps, BUYPBL, KOHN laser Engraving