Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: X-Ball at Jazz

Jazz

X-Ball at Jazz

Jazz Paintball is going to have a X-Ball game on Sunday May 29 at High Noon everyone is welcome, so call PAG and let them know if you are coming.
    Max. of 24 players, paint will be pooled. Come out and have some fun and check out Jazz's speedball. If more than 24 players we will have a second game, maybe if enough interest we can set up a mini tourny, so the more the merrier.
    Last edited by Jazz; 05-23-2005 at 07:15 PM.

Already signed up!!! Lets do this right and get a full showing. SIGN UP QUICK!

4seasons

where

If someone could tellme where jazz is i would come out

It's my BIrthday that day and sounds like a damn fine way to spend my birthday..... maybe i might be able to use somones electro that day *looks around* ill be coming out how would i sign up.

Im signed up.

random - call dale at PAG or you might have to go in. I think there doing the registration.

aite

OK me and hellspawn have signed up. when does it start?

It says High Noon, so I'm assuming by that they mean High Noon, 12:00 if you don't know what that is.
    BANNED
    Shredda
    Quote Originally Posted by elJay
    Old Thread........... Nice Fish.
    Quote Originally Posted by elJay
    Foo, I've been sigged.

>< i feel retarded i called Jazz and they said 11 so im assuming its 11 am to start setting up BUT as it is going to be my 20th birthday on that day i am curious if i may be able to find someone willing to loan me an electro for the day cause xball = fast shooting and my mech cocker = not so fast shooting.
    Last edited by Random-Strike; 05-24-2005 at 06:27 PM.

lol last xball i played was with my piranha gti, with an average shot count of 100 per game.

x-ball is more or less fast games. not like every1 tries to dish out more paint because its *x-ball* your mech will be fine...just play front.

lol aite ill try that. and remeber its my birthday. SO i may bring ice cream cake. i dunno. i'll prolly be showing up at a reasonable time. but there may or may not be enoguh cake for all unless i buy a nice big sheet cake, which i may cause they cheep (relativly speaking of course)
    Last edited by Random-Strike; 05-25-2005 at 07:02 PM.

Xball kicks.

hey guys. awesome birthday for me today. had a ton of fun, thank to all the people that came out and made my birthday fun. thanks for the lack of bonus balling. day was awesome. i wish the next xball day was later in july (after the grand prix) cause i'll have the week and weekend off after that week. then i can come no wories if it happen on the 7th as already discussed. Again thanks for an awesome day. ranks up there with my last birthday that i spent sailing for 25 hours.

Eddie, thansk for letting me borrow your dark timmy, Craig (ring worm), Tony (impact), Bart (impact), thanks for the advice and pointers you guys gave me. hopefully ill put those to use and improve my game. see you all at heat, and im still lookin for a team for heat. i may come out tomorrow night just to watch you boys play.
    Last edited by Random-Strike; 05-29-2005 at 04:34 PM.

hellspawn
    ya it was fun my first xball experince and i want more....i say we start a league or something.....

thanks to bart and dale for organizing a great event on such short notice.

jazz, for the awesome field.

and everybody who came out. that was the funniest x-ball day I've ever played thus far.

what was the final tally? 21 cases? hahaha

no kidding i was very hungry

Jazz
    We at Jazz would like to thank all those who came out to play X-ball what a great day it was, that was fun, super turn out and great ball, thanks.

sorry, i forgot. too much drinking the night before. i'll bring some out on a monday night sometime closer to end of june to make everyone happy. i gotta go eat dinner.

Great Day of Xball, I would say the play of paintball was getting a whole lot better, I got put out by Zach the young lad with a one ball from the corner and another one puts me on my back from the 20 all with me in the Dorito!! And Some one's gotta stop Tony From Bunkering me !!! It was a blast!!

In discussion for the next one we have some date issues ? June Heat is the weekend of the 25th June and July 10 th they are talking big game at Pag. So we need some suggestions as to when you Hungry Xballers want to play again? Thanks