Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 159

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
Beware:Rise-Against
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Beware:Rise-Against

Topher

Beware:Rise-Against

I recently bought a marker from jon and was told it was in very good shape and working order. The marker was sawdered down and other parts smashed....

I shipped a money order to him and didnt get the gun 2 weeks after because he refused to ship it. Now he's avoiding contact so he doesnt have to refund me =|.

The package before i bought it was Tank with TC#, Boomstick and a 02 Shocker sport. The tank had no TC# and he threw in the Boomstick only cause the tank didnt have a TC#.

I will only delete this thread upon the return of my money....thx
    Last edited by Topher; 05-29-2006 at 01:07 PM.

Frequent Member
    There is a trader feedback isnt there.

I also would not suggest dealing with him i traded for a shocker that he said was in perfect working order and when i recieved it and gassed it up it leaked badly i took it to scott at PAG and he said that it was un-fixable because part of the body ( the white holes that are covered by the manifold) looked like it had been hot glued and had holes punched through it.

got a real name for him?
    www.sniperbob.com
    Four wheels move my body. Two wheels move my soul!

Hey, Im not sure if everyone knows this, but this is NOT Jons account! This is mine.If you have a problem with Jon, email him!!!, but dont spam and say that Rise-Against is bad, because I personally have never done any deals for any equipment or guns with anyone and dont like having my name throw around like this. So please, delete this thread and if you have matters to persue with Jon, please feel free to do so, but as for my account, dont.
    -=You Can't Kill Whats Already Dead=-

Maybe you should make a new acount or kick him off of this one. After this thread I would never deal with you...or "Jon" as you say. Schizophrenic :P
    Quote Originally Posted by crispy
    Must you spam every one of my ****ing threads???
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumb Trigger
    ...Yes...you rectal pirate

i know that i've dealt with him before through that account (rise against) so it would make sense that its the one hes complaining about

You are resposnsible for what's posted under your account. There is no way for us to know if it is you using your account or another. My suggestion is for you to create a new account, Let JON use you old one, since it's his bad rep anyway, and avoid giving him or anyone elso access to you profile. If you let him use it knowingly, and you know about the bad deals he's done, than you accept responsibility for what he does under your name.

Im not going to create a new account and make myself a 2k6er. And I did not knowingly let Jon apparently "scam" people. I am not his guardian, nor should I have to look after him or accept any responsibility for him.

So then change the password to your account, don't give it to him again, and tell him to get his own account to trade under. Then you don't have to deal with the mess of a bad deal. Hope you get it all straightened out. Have a great one.

Dude, realize what people think of your account name now. Like it or not you are too fishy for me to deal with & I think everyone feels the same way.
    Kick a goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Rise-Against
    Im not going to create a new account and make myself a 2k6er. And I did not knowingly let Jon apparently "scam" people. I am not his guardian, nor should I have to look after him or accept any responsibility for him.
    im sure losing the bad rep is worth giving up the wopping 8 months since you joined

also the vision shocker thats on your profile is the one that i got screwed on

your not his guardian, ok, but arent you his brother that puts some responsibility on you

I think giving his brother access to his account put the responsibility on him, neither here nor there, I've got a little brother too and he has access to my account. I would have issues to work out with him if he did this kind of thing to me. But he knows that and has a great deal of respect for my things and reputation so wouldn't do that. If he did though I would have to take responsibility for what he posted or arranged as it is MY ACCOUNT, and I gave him the password. Anyway now that we know it's not him and is his little bro we could prob cut him a little slack - assuming we can trade with him knowing he has taken steps to ensure it's him were dealing with.

the complaint was against this account now i can understand that it was jon and not the account starter (unknown name to me) the point is theres no way to make a complaint to someone who doesnt have an account so this is the way to do it we are just warning people to be carefull when making any deal with this account do to bad experiences regardless of who it was useng the acount at the time

Topher

Beware of Rise-Against

This thread will never come down until i get my money in full. If you refuse i shall even go to as far as to take you to small claims court.

k, justin aint like jon,(seriously) i have known him for a while and justin is somone who would fulfill a buisness aggrement, but for now as many of you don't trust him, i still do. and i would do buisness with him anytime because he is not jon, just cuz of his account doesn't meen he is bad in person, or buisness

Quote Originally Posted by E-S.W.A.T
    k, justin aint like jon,(seriously) i have known him for a while and justin is somone who would fulfill a buisness aggrement, but for now as many of you don't trust him, i still do. and i would do buisness with him anytime because he is not jon, just cuz of his account doesn't meen he is bad in person, or buisness

DOES NOT MATTER. This is why accounts are password protected guys. If you don't want your name messed around with or in this case your account then dont give your password out. I couldnt care less if it was justin or jon or jim bob or whatever. Someone messed around on a deal under your account and you're paying some relatively small consequences.

BTW to the guy who got screwed. Forget small claims court what he did is mail fraud and you should report it to the police.
    Impact Kids

Quote Originally Posted by E-S.W.A.T
    well i made the deal with john but it was the shocker that was on justins account so i wouldnt trust iether of them

In regards to the comment about the name being pass protected, it kept me signed in as I do not log out.

As well, it was not mail fraud with the 2k1 shocker, the deal was done in person in front of my team as well as one of Topher's friends. My team as well as many kids at the field can vouch that the 2k1 was in working order, which is why we had it originally as a back up at the event.

well thats all well and good but the 2k3 that was on your page as your gun was the one i got ripped on so how do you explain that