Majority of parts have ony about 500 (five hundred) rounds of use. New or slightly used will be stated.

- Blue AIM 21 Eagle Body kit: Includes body, matching front and rear block, 15 deg ASA, and regular and long feednecks. Also includes DYE SS Banjo bolt (for front block) and 1/4" 12-point screw (for ASA). No marks or scratches. - $175 shipped and insured via courier

- Powerlyte Scepter SS cocker back and 14" blue tip: some light scratches on cocker back, tip is like new. Needs Scepter inserts- $30 each or $50 for whole barrel.

- Mac Dev Sonic mini LPR in silver - $30

- Stock WGP reg: Great reg for those wanting an inexpensive reg for their pumps or other markers. - $25

- SS pump arm - $10

- Mac Dev "RED" valve - $35

- Shocktech "PHAT" hammer - $10

- Extreme Rage Titanium IVG - $20

- Madmann spring kit - $10

- WGP single slider trigger frame: Comes with internals and grips. Black, Brand new - $40

- KAPP chrome beavertail - $10

- DEZigns Cocker Bolt: Made from Erthralyte/Delrin with a Delrin pin. One of the lightest bolts out there. No o-rings but seals as if it did! Rocky Knuth was shooting one of these bolts before Naughty Dogs left WGP. I paid over $100 US for this bolt when I bought it. - $75

Pics available upon request. Please do not request pics unless you're interested. Prices do not include shipping unless stated. Thank you.

Not to be a Jerk, but here's a few rules:

- Reasonable offers will be considered.

- If you don't have the money in hand, please don't make an offer.

- I do not and will not ship first, unless I know you.

- If for some legitimate reason you have to back out before money changes hands, please have the courtesy to tell me, so I'm not sitting here waiting and missing out on potential sales.

- Postal and Bank Money orders area accepted. I can do Paypal, but I must request an additional 3% per transaction to cover the fees that Paypal will hit me with (it’s still cheaper that what a M.O. will cost you. I can accept personal checks (begrudgingly), but the item WILL NOT be shipped until the check clears. I’m not currently set up to accept e-mail transfers. Sorry, but no COD. Only way I will consider COD is if I've dealt with you before. Even then, all fees will be incurred by the buyer..

- Please contact me via e-mail or PM. DO NOT add me to MSN!