Hey guys, I've got a fairly new, but mint condition PSP for sale. In a nut shell i got it and basically never used it. I took it to Mexico with the idea to watch some movies on it but I never did. As far as I know there are no visible scratches anywhere on it, especially on the screen but I might be wrong. I will check forsure on that tomorrow and edit this post if there is any, and drop the price. The PSP was $250 new (or atleast thats what they cost now) and I have 7 movies for it (i think I may have more, again ill check tomorrow) and all of the movies cost $20-$30. I think there is: Armageddon, Constantine, Southpark: When Techonolgy Attacks, Blade, King Arthur, Four Brothers, Batman Begins(the new one) and I think thats it. So seven movies plus the PSP was almost $400, but the catch is I can no longer find the memory card. So I will let this go for $225, and thats a fairly firm price. I don't need to sell it, it can just sit in my room as a paperweight. So give me some offers, I'll get back to you a lot quicker if we can use the PM system, but if you reply here I will get back to you fairly quickly also.

Thanks for any interest, questions can be posted up here, or PM'd to me.

NOT LOOKING TO PART ANYTHING OUT