Thread: I am NOT impressed

I am NOT impressed

OK, so I am doing this DVD thing as a favor to all you edmonton paintballers. I put my phone number up on the thread in case someone can't reach me by e-mail... So, last night, at 11:00pm some guy calls claiming to be Mike Bou-something or other. He asks for me and my dad says that I'm sleeping (which i'm really not but oh well). So the arrogant prick tells my dad to tell me I'm a faggot. I'm doing everyone a favor with these DVDs and this is what I get? I trusted people on EP to be mature enough to use my number only if they didnt' rach me by e-mail. And my number isn't listed in phone books so yea. I dont' know who you are, but doing that does not make me want to keep producing these videos after this one.

Technical Administrator
    First. Please do not put your personal phone numbers up on the forum ever. If we see this we will remove it. Its just not safe to do so online, this is what private messages are for so that way you always know who is receiving the phone number. Though we will not always catch people posting their phone numbers, if you post it you do so at your own risk.

Next. I ask who ever did this be grown up and admit they did it and offer an appology. Until then if whoever is found out to do so will be auto-banned.

how does he even know it was someone on the site??? he could have given his number to a friend who gave it to a friend that had the number fall out his/her pocket so ya why blame us? i posted my number on the forum(sorry didnt know i shouldnt) and i had a prank call do i blame ep no i found out it was a friend of a friend who did it if u dont want to deal with that dont post your number on forums and then expect everyone to be responsible all im saying is u dont know it was us so dont jump to conclusions.

yea u dont know if its sum one on the site but thats gay its like ur a litttle kid trying to do "prank" phone calls
    05 Mantis EGO,45/4500 PE Tank,Velocity Hopper

pssh. drama. can't beleive you let this kinda thing phaze you.

how did you not see that comming, luckily your not signed up for early morning calls from nike autowakeup calls

Be the turtle dude.

It is thought the giant sea turtle lives such a long life due to it's passive and calm nature.

Be the turtle.
    Kick a goal.

Dude, just get caller ID man and then you'd be able to give him a "friendly" call back, but seriously, don't even let it phase you.
    BANNED
    Shredda
    Quote Originally Posted by elJay
    Old Thread........... Nice Fish.
    Quote Originally Posted by elJay
    Foo, I've been sigged.

that can technically constitute as harassment if you went to the police

dont overreact, its a prank call, who cares that some one called you a faggot, besides its 75% your fault for posting your phone number, might as well put ur bank card and PIN while your at it.
    the defintion of ENTREPRENEUR is some one who takes a risks something for his business, so if your not going to make videos because of a 30 second phone call i dont know what to say.