Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 159

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
E3

Thread: E3

E3

Hey guys sorry for being such a noob on this forum. This is going to be a long post so please bear with me. Ok so I've got 2 other friends and we've all agreed to try and make e3 d4 for the xcalibre series. We're al hockey players and live in sherwood park though so our main concern is hockey tryouts and gettin someone to drive us. Since they have no idea how to organize this I'm doing it. So there were a ton of things that we need to know that we couldn't find on the x series website or the actual parks website. 1. What time of day do the games start at? Based on the parks opening on Saturdays I'm guessing 9 but could someone please give me a confirmation on that. 2. How do we pay and register? I know how to sing us up on the site and everything but do we register and say we're here when we get there or they know and do we pay when we get there as well? 3. On the site it says paint 70 bucks a case different GRADES avaible. So does this mean paint is more or less for some types? This is important for us cuz we don't have a lot of money to spend on this. 4. Now we are coming from sherwood park which is anywhere from a 2-3 hour drive there and if it starts at 9 should we wake up at 5 and drive there or go after school and camp overnight? Can someone answer that would have a general idea or has actually been to these in the past? Thanks guys!

If you can't budget 150-200 bucks a person for the event, then you might not be able to play.
    It's an hour and a half drive for me from fort sask going the speed limit.
    Best thing to do if you don't know when they start is to call te feild and ask. They will know best!

The drive from Sherwood Park is shorter than you'd expect. Paint is $70/Case for " lower grade " and $80/Case for "higher grade " . I played the last event there and i shot the low grade and only used a case to myself in Division 3, worst case scenario budget for two cases each. There SHOULD be some red legion , Custom blend and munition from what i remember.

How far would the drive be time wise like 2 hrs?

yes 2h should be about right.

And im guessing this will start at 9?

not sure i am not playing this event call excal like flip says they will be able to tell you for sure.

Google maps says Sherwood park to long lake provincial park (which xcal is right beside) is 1hr 38min doing the speed limit

1) Last event games started at 10AM, but captains meetings were at 9:45. Suggested time for arrival was 9AM. But do call up Xcal, they are your best bet for info (long distance charges may apply)
    2) Contact Mitzie or Daniel Hittinger at Xcal to register. My team paid on the day of the last 2 events
    3) Cases are $70+ , Don't expect to pay less unless you are sponsored
    4) You can wake up at 6AM, hit the road at 7AM and be there at a decent time

As flip put it and I'm kinda glad he did, as this DIRECTLY SUPPORTS what I wrote to you on your other thread

If you can't budget 150-200 bucks a person for the event, then you might not be able to play.
    that may have been too high high of an estimation since EtektoEgo and myself had this situation:

i shot the low grade and only used a case to myself in Division 3
    Low quality for them is Dark Sports or Custom blend. Personally, I only used like 3 bags (3/4 of a case). People who play with/against me or paintball buddies KNOWS I shoot QUITE A BIT less than most people, the amount of paint will vary on your play style/position.

Also check out the FB page for the last few events, notice in most podium (including 4th) most teams do have one sub. I would recommend adding one more person to your line. It will reduce cost of tourney, and if a marker or person goes down you have a sub. Not only that you have a sideline coach too.

Ok cool thanks guys a lot for all the answers!

Hope to see you out on the field Conman.

You to man

1 hour drive going speed limit from fort sask, i can get there in 30 min in my car

SPONSORED BY
    ROCKWELL
    REPLAY XD