Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 159
quest

Thread: quest

quest

why is quest even around if the owner never answers his phone or returns calls? i left like 3 msgs this week and called like 10 times..

quest is still in operation. heck their big game is this Victoria day if I'm not mistaken

he does the majority of the work himself and works on the field from almost 9 to 9. i hear he is going to be gettings some shack help soon so it will be easier for you to get a return call or answer.

Try sendig him an email @ quest11@mac.com

Quote Originally Posted by benzoclk430 View Post
    why is quest even around if the owner never answers his phone or returns calls? i left like 3 msgs this week and called like 10 times..

Still no word on the May long weekend event? This field is a sponsor of this forum right? Instead of all of us calling and emailing, can someone that knows Lyle (I think that's the owner) ask him to update his website or post in his forum or on his facebook page. LBS wants to check out the field, but we need confirmation and pricing.

Confirmed a go ahead

$30 field, $70 cases

See you guys there!

What time does it start?

i believe it is 75 a case but cannot confirm. hth got that info from me must have missed the i believe part. dont quote me but i am almost 100% sure.

and i will try to work with lyle on posting maybe something i can help improve for here. i do not work for him though and want to make sure that is clear. i would but the week only has so many hours lol.

11 to 3 and the pricing hth has is correct. keep em up and firen all!

arrive early.

Sorry to put you in that position Hunter, but it would've been on me if that info was incorrect

no prob big guy. just wanted to make sure the info was correct. thanks for helping on that. see ya mon.