Thread: *New*** Impact Clinic Tuesday November 27th @ PAG

*New*** Impact Clinic Tuesday November 27th @ PAG

Alright everyone, the next installment of Edmonton Impact Skills and Drills night will be on Tuesday November 27th, 2012!! We will be starting at 6:00pm sharp, please don't be late!!

If you would like to sign up, please call our store at 780 469 0882, Post here, or get ahold of Zach Yachimec or myself on Facebook!

Thanks again everyone we hope to see you all out again!!
    For those who were not here last time, ask anyone who attended, its well worth the 3 hours!!!

Count me in buddy

I attended and wicked 3 hours lots can be learned from these guys whether you're just starting out or have been playing for years.

I'll see if I can get off work, always wanted to go to one of these.

We have a really great clinic coming up guys. Last clinic I received a really strong response from everyone and we are going to do something a little bit different for this coming clinic.

First of all, we are going to get your contact information and everyone will receive a personal critique of their play and we will let you know what you need to work on for the next clinic.

Also, we are going to discuss in detail, theory of paintball. The theory session will include aspects of the game such as player position and role, field awareness, breakout plans, risk vs reward and similar topics.

This coming clinic will be fresh material to make it different from the last clinic.

We are looking forward to seeing you there!

Oh and this clinic you will have Zane and Zach Yachimec!
    Zachary Yachimec #10
    Edmonton Impact

Stoked to be home for this