Thread: Stock Class Games?

Stock Class Games?

Hey All,
    How are things going?
    Is there much left of a pump scene locally?

I've been thinking about getting a stock class group together again, and it seems some of the other old timers might be interested.

I'm curious who out there might also be interested?
    Paul La Rue

Exiles Web Comic
    www.exiles.ca

Paul's For Sale Page/

Still kicking, just not to much as far as organized nights or anything locally. Definitely an increase in the amount of pumpers in general it seems.

I'd be down!
    MobScene
    PaintballGear.ca

I only have stock class stuff so I'm down as long as the meet ups are on saturadays. Lol for stick feed mini and phantoms.

Speaking of phantoms I have 2 for sale so anyone that needs one pm me.

What do you have for Phantoms?
    Paul La Rue

Exiles Web Comic
    www.exiles.ca

Paul's For Sale Page/

A black one with ten rd tube, back bottle, trifluted hammer, ported tpc, red springed, m16 grip.
    A great condition blue one with 15 rd tube, vsc with hard line, 45 grip with hogue, agd bike grip, tippmann Asa, arylic parts, red springed.
    Both of them with 11" barrels stock barrels and bucket changers, but I do have a 8" barrel, t stock, black center fed open class body, and couple of micro shot barrels (.681 and .684).

Yea need them gone so I can grab a ccm and throw my sandchez stick feed on it

I would play, would need a loner though : )

I would play...it's been too long and im soon to have a shiny new PGP to play with
    Mr. two

So do we have anything planned or going to be planned? I would be down for using a stick feed mini or my phantom before its sold

I've been assessing the interest. Seems there is more interest in some sort of limited game more so than straight stock class. Either way I won't have new gear until the new year, assuming I get new gear at all...

Still looking for feedback on a new group, type of equipment, where to play, format, etc.
    Paul La Rue

Exiles Web Comic
    www.exiles.ca

Paul's For Sale Page/

pag/mr paintball will be starting pump nights Tuesday nights (opposite weeks of the impact clinic) sometime in Dec. The Edmonton pump club is on facebook which is local and regional pumpers not sure how many are stock class player. The group meets at pag twice a month but has not had a outing yet due to waiting to see what the new owner was planing. MobScene is a edmonton based pump team that play every asepct of paintball and are always open to player wanting to play or practice. Rampage city also host pump nights on tuesdays nights and the southern Alberta pump league which is a 3 man tournament, with some marker restrictions.
    MobScene
    paintballgear.ca

Is Roger still the owner of the field?

What are the fees and requirements?
    Paul La Rue

Exiles Web Comic
    www.exiles.ca

Paul's For Sale Page/

They are keeping status quo for now and still honor pag membership and current pricing. And from what I know roger doesn't own pag anymore but still runs gopaintball until they convert the proshop to a part of the staging area and open a mr paintball upstairs

Interesting. Can you guys keep us informed on what's happening and if the pump nights happen what the turn out is like?

I need gear so I won't be back until the end of January at least...
    Paul La Rue

Exiles Web Comic
    www.exiles.ca

Paul's For Sale Page/

Hey Paul do you want me to send you some pics of my Phantom? I really want a CCM come February so might as well start selling now.

Here is my list:
    VSC Phantom (Blue)
    -45 grips with houges
    -Bottomlined with AGD bike grip and tippmann asa
    -Acrylic parts (feedblock, feedcap, pump)
    -8" barrel
    -green acid wash trigger shoe (set screws are stripped)
    -15rd feed tube

Also have other phantom parts:
    -black center feed body
    -2 lapco micro shots (.684, .681)
    -11" barrel
    -t stock

I haven't really decided what I'm going to do for a marker at all yet. I've gotten more response that people are more interested in some other limited type game (other than just pump, something like 50 round gravity hoppers, any type of marker...), so I might pick up something totally different. But if PAG has a regular pump night then that changes things.

Either way I won't be making any decisions until january sometime.
    Paul La Rue

Exiles Web Comic
    www.exiles.ca

Paul's For Sale Page/

Im very happy that people are looking towards the limited paint games rather than pump. at least it give me an excuse to sell the phantom NOW and wait until feburary to grab a new pump

MobScene took over organizing the pump club and changed the rules to allow any mag fed, and or limited paint semi (no e-grip 50rns or less). This allowing more players the chance to play during the winter months at pag without having to go against electro and high end completion speedball players and teams.

The Edmonton pump club host events throughout the winter and try in the spring/ summer, tactical anarchy is one of the leading outdoor feilds that host limited paint games and scenarios, their is also the STARS scenario team which is a limited paint milsim team. MobScene and the Edmonton pump club post all upcoming events and try and draw in ideas from players for private games or outings. MobScene simply does the booking and orgnization , so players dont have to worry about anything other then showing up and playing. Were trying to make the edmonton pump club into a no comitment team and to allow players to take it as searous as they want, we also have loaner gear for players wanting to try pump play allowing players the chance to try pump play and see what it's all about.

More and more feilds are offering pump and limtied paint play so finding events and games is not as hard and with the growing populairty of pump play makes for better event showings.
    MobScene
    paintballgear.ca