Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Black Phantom, image heavy, workhorse

Black Phantom, image heavy, workhorse

I'm going to move this into a gearbag sale once I get the last parts for my other phantom.

Today I have a WORKHORSE phantom for sale here are the specs:

Marker: CCI Phantom
    Color: black
    Upgrades: trifluted hammer, asp ported tpc with oring (oring not installed)
    Known problems: cosmetic wear, no saftey, no m16 bottom plate, anno from red spring is scratched, feedblock is cracked but is repaired with super glue, the feedgate is bit beat up
    Asking price: $155
    Trades: empire sniper (I add), money, pag field paint, any electros (MUST be HIGHLY in MY FAVOR!)
    What is included: stock 11" barrel, phantom (stock class 10rd tube, 12g bucket changer), and case

Also hunter and some mobscene members can tell you I used to use tape to attach the ten rd tube and the block together and ever since I fixed it I don't need to that anymore, it will be field tested before selling

Pic:

I have a micro shot for sale as well in phantom threads, 12" at 0.684 bore not shown for $30

Also another phantom in more pristine condition to come, center fed body, t stock and more to come when I get the last pieces for the last phantom here is a preview

Bump, better pics hopefully next week

Bump, don't be afraid to offer reasonable cash offers!

Yo Henry you got any good feednecks fr phantom?

Sorry bud, but that was one thing I was considering getting until I decided to quit building up the phantom. Too bad the cci one with a ccm feed neck is like $50+ a pop

Just realized its a 12hr wait until I can bump, so up this thread goes. The price is obo ( within reason)

Just got the bike grip in, so after I get my new phone case I will post a new thread. I'm the mean time bump

Bump, my case won't be in for a bit so the gearbag sale will be delayed.

Will probably be rocking this marker Sunday so come and check it out

You guys that want to get into pump, this is a great pickup for a newbie! Especially with the pump club starting up again real soon!

Get this!

Bump

Bump

Did I say that this marker works great off hpa?

Bump

Topside

Up

^^^^

C'mon I need some cash for a ccm

Need that cash so no reasonable offer refused

Bump, will consider putting stock TPC and hammer AT THE right price (it's going to be lower than the listed price)