Thread: Official Announcement:

Official Announcement:

Calgary, Alberta - October 15 2012

MR Paintball will open it's newest and most extraordinary retail store at
    Paintball Adventure Games (PAG) in Edmonton, Alberta on October 15 2012.

At the new store inside PAG, our knowledgeable salespeople will be available to help customers learn about and purchase paintball equipment. MR Edmonton will offer a trained marker tech on duty at all times. The new store will be open 7 days a week Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 10:00am till 6:00pm, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 10:00am till 9:00pm.

MR Paintball Edmonton will carry all the same items the previous pro shop did in addition it will also carry popular brands such as Empire, Dye, Proto, and Valken.
    Empire Paintballs, RPS Paintballs and X.O. Paintballs will be also available for purchase any time you feel the need to shoot the best. It doesn't matter if you play*speedball or woodsball we will be your one stop before you go play.

Jonny Schultz is the person to talk to when it comes to paintball in Edmonton, he will head up the sales team at MR Paintball Edmonton. Feel free to drop by the store and say hello. In months to come Chris Follis will join Jonny to complete our power house staff to serve Edmonton and area with any and all paintball needs.

Thank-you

MR Paintball Calgary
    MR Paintball Edmonton

So am I able to pick up my free z2 drawstring bag at pag then?

best news I have heard in a while
    The Biggest Boss That You've Seen Thus Far.

LLoydminister (It's on the border of Alberta and Saskatchewan)
    so basically its the third or foutrh time pags pro shop had a retailer in it? dont matter as long as i get the service i drive 3 hours for.
    Redneck balla