Thread: I want to start a youth speedballing team.

I want to start a youth speedballing team.

Hi I'm thirteen and live in Edmonton,I enjoy the sport a lot and I'm fairly new to it but I wanted to start a speedballing team, but I don't know what division or league I would be playing in or where to even sign up can someone please help me ?

Since you are new you would be Div 4. As for what league just watch the forum for Tournaments that are happening at PAG or XCAL or if you have permission, Rampage city in calgary.

Play more before considering teams, even the lowest division teams won't go down without a fight. But then again sandbagging happens so much, heck if I knew that proflexes were given away at a lower division rather than the ****ing $30 that I got for playin a higher division I would have played a lower division. But then again I should have belonged to lower division to start with

I would recommend getting a pass at pag indoor/outdoor field. then just start playing and getting your gear set up, and meet people at the field. You will either find a team or just make one with other people with simialar skill level and committment. I would just focus on making or getting on a team and practicing before what events your playing..

Or you can just be a free agent, just float between 2-3 teams

Okay thanks I think I would be going to PAG it's closer to where I live,anyways thanks for the advice!