Thread: macdev clone gt vs luxe 2.0

macdev clone gt vs luxe 2.0

As the title says, im wanting to buy a new gun but i cant decide whether to get the macdev gt or the luxe 2.0. ive heard pros and cons about both but i wanted to hear what u guys had to say. Which one should i buy??

True Balla
    its all personal preference at the point in the market these markers are at, i suggest you head to the field and ask someone that has either if you can try it out. its the only way to figure out what YOU like and dislike about each.
    but seems how you asked I'm totally in favour of the gt... or if you cant afford that get the vx (i shoot a vx), but i have never really been a fan of the luxe from day one... dont know why just never liked them.
    good luck
    RXL - Whiplash 2011
    High Octane

Without it pooty modded, and with both broken in, I'd say they're equal in smoothness. Comfort is fine for both, ergos is technically better on the luxe, I don't notice it in game anyways. The clone gt, unlike the luxe however, will have very good efficiency compared to the luxe, easily 1400-1600 shots. However, there is alot of orings in the bolt, though maintenance is easy for both. Hold both, but I'd go for the clone gt, which I did, as I had an identical choice to yours. Either way you'll enjoy your new gun, gluck.

thanks guys efficiency is big for me because as a back player sometimes i gotta just dump paint. i think im gonna go with the clone gt. Plus, my sponsor carries them so they're alot cheaper haha