Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Team tryouts!!!!

Frequent Member

Exclamation Team tryouts!!!!

Hey everyone,

Suicidal Hooligans is a brand new team and we are looking for players. We are looking for dedicated players that can play and also afford to play in all the events that we go to play in. If you're interested keep reading

First tryout is going to be during walk-on on Wednesday, August 30. When you get there wednesday, look for someone with a suicidal hooligan headband and we'll help you from there. Were looking for 5-7 players.

Any questions or concerns feel free to pm me.

Thanks all,
    dude4009/Cody

7man? Xball? Age requirements, gear? Able to drive?

Frequent Member
    mostly 7 man. There will be some xball of course. No real age requirements, although don't want anyone immaturity and drama on the team. Prefer if you could drive

you don't want flip then!

I meet all the requirements.
    Except the maturity part. Shucks.

So practice control. No "I fu##ing caught it" lol I will rember that the rest of my life man. Keep it up amd firen!

Best penalty ever

Hmm. I'm curious now damn it. Whatcha do to create such a legacy flip haha?

Lol yeah I wanna hear about this.

Came down to a 1-v-1 between flip and one of my militia guys. My guy bounced flip off the arm and he reached out amd caught the bounced ball. He was so excited he yelled out very loudly "i f'n caught that" and was givin a penalty for swearing costing the point. Happened so fast im not sure he realized what the penalty was for.

Oh I knew as soon as I said it. It's not so much I swore, but I swore loud enough for everyone to hear

Frequent Member
    let's not lose track of the main goal here everyone but that is a good story hahaha

Regarding team tryouts is that at PAG indoor on wed aug 29? I was already planning on going there for my first time at that site. Maybe i'll see you there.

It sure us big guy. Keep it up and firen and see you there. What position do you play?

Honestly i have never played speedball but i am a mature body with gear that can afford to play. Im guessing i would play back or wherever i'm needed. I'm just looking for an excuse to play more, meet more people in the sport and improve my skills.

Sounds good and we can do that. Attitude is the most important thing for this team.

Frequent Member
    It's alright if you don't know your position. It's nice to have an idea but we can work around that. We mainly need people that love the sport and just want to play as much as they can and are willing to work at getting better by themselves and with the team.

When you guys arrive wednesday to the walkon make sure to find someone wearing a Suicidal Hooligans jersey. We got a few things we'd have to go over with you guys before the tryouts start.

Should show up Thursday too

Ohhh should be fun lol

Frequent Member
    this is a first of a few tryouts flip, in the future the tryout might land on a thursday team night. I think that would be a good tryout. I'll share it with my team mates but as for now this one will be for walkon wednesday