Thread: Another new guy

Another new guy

Hey everyone. New guy here getting hooked on speedball. Been out a couple times with my own stuff, lovin it so far.
    Good to see a group of players from around Edmonton who are accessible now-a-days online. This sure makes things easier, and better to get a bit of help once in a while.

See you guys around.

I guess I have a question as a new guy; Jersey's. Are there certain jerseys that are not "cool" around here? I was looking at just simple Dye Jersey and Dye speedball pants, but have seen jersey's with names and numbers on them and didn't know if those were acceptable on an open night field or not.

Imo, no one will ever look down on your for what you wear so long as your attitude is friendly and you don't aggravate people. You can roll a 1000 dollar signed jersey, or the most ripped up t-shirt ever, I won't judge you or even think of it really. Course, these are just my thoughts and opinions. Maybe someone else really hates jerseys with names on em but I doubt it haha. I rock a used dye jersey cuz my team's too poor and new to justify a team jersey, so that's my situation. Also, where are you planning to play often, pag?

A t-shirt, a throw over, a jersey, doent matter you will see it all. Weather depending, you can go shirt less. get a tank and some bruises.
    Texas/Storm G6R, Canadian G6R

hi i am new to this forum