I have not noticed the auto triggering either but then again I am not looking. I think some of the newer players to pump might like having the big hopper ect. as it makes them feel more confident, I think you are going up a skill level when you go as a purist stockclass player. I guess I would say if you are playing a different style on the field because of they way others are playing that is a personal issue. Incognito was having that same problem at a tourney I was working and were talking with me cause they were not doing well in the morning, I simply observed that they were trying to play against semis like semi players and that they are pump players and should start playing like pump players, they took the advice and stood a good chance of winning their div. if they had started earlier
I think we can't get elitist at pump night and have to encourage other to try playing different by example. I let the blazers take out each other and pick up the pieces when they are done, you know how to camp a bunker don't you Paul and wait it out