Thread: pump night?

pump night?

Hey all,
    I am fairly new to pump paintball and live in edmonton and am wondering where pump nights wil start up again. i am greatly looking forward to getting out with some of you and playing with the markers i have been tinkering with. i just got a pmi trracer, a Black hawk and a thunder pig. my main pump is a maverick with an angled fore grip on the pump and a 13ci. I also like to play with pistols, wit my 2 Zeus. i dont think i have one marker that is still in production, and i have been building quite a collection.
    look forward to playing with you all
    cheers
    Jesse

Pump night will resume in the late fall earlier winter at paintball action games. This year we are going to try and do something different with some byop events at weekend warriors indoor in olds. Rampage paintball in Calgary has pump night every Tuesday night i believe. But as far as local their really is not much for pump nights or events during the summer months.

Check out the next quest scenario game or any of the silver creek paintball or excalibre paintball sceanrio events your guaranteed to run into a few of us pumpers.
    MobScene
    paintballgear.ca