Thread: Big paintball clearout

Big paintball clearout

Okay so i bought too much gear and id like to clearout as i cannot use it all lol.

Next up i have a tippmann x7 phenom upped with iron sights, sight rail, fore-grip, and a rap 4 airthru system (makes the buttstock into the airtank) this phenom is the egrip version so it can shoot semi full auto. Best part is if you run out of batteries it will still shoot semi. I also have a 16" barrel for this as well. $425 obo

next up is a bt swat. Very reliable marker. Will work in any weather. Needs very low maintanence. Upgraded with apex barrel. The apex makes your shots do amazing things like curving around walls, drop shots, or just shooting hella straight shots. $195 obo

next up is a tippmann tipx tan version. Comes with 3 clips a holster and bt sniper gloves. Original carryong case and manual. It is also outfitted with the remote line attachment. $275 obo.

Last marker we have is a black empire axe with redline board, green laser eyes, and upgraded bolt. Only reason why im selling is because i upgraded. $650

i also have the following items for sale:

Black and red dye rotor. Used twice. Includes speed feed and original lid. $130 obo

also have green camo dye rotor as well $130 obo

gxg tactical vest. Comes with 4- 100 round pods. Holds hpa tank in back. Only used three times. It's adjustable to all sizes. $35

i have a couple of masks selling $5 each or thrown in with marker purchase.

Whatever is still on this list is available.

Thanks for reading text/email/call if you are interested. You don't like a price? Make me an offer. Trades will be entertained but not a guarantee. Im in no rush so lowballers will be ignored.

Text me at 7803943939

thanks for reading!

The rotors are gone
    Vest is gone

I have a tm 15 as well with halo hopper and tank. 425

U got pants

Everything's gone!!! Please close