Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 159
ALS Curenament 2012! August 26th @ PAG, Play against NHL players, Win Autographed NHL - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ALS Curenament 2012! August 26th @ PAG, Play against NHL players, Win Autographed NHL

200 per team?

Semi-Frequent Member
    Yep

Semi-Frequent Member
    Yes minimum donation per team is $200 and with donation of $500 gets free rentals,one case of paint and $50 cases. Don't need rentals raise $500 and still get a free case and $50 a case. With online donations you can have your friends and family make donations for your team and once your team has $200 in donations your spot is guaranteed, and further fundraising materials will be sent out so that you can collect more and try to win the top fundraiser prize.

Semi-Frequent Member
    Website to register is now up. Here you can register your team, make the minimum $200 entry donation, and start fundraising. Also email me at als_curenament@yahoo.ca after registering your team.

Semi-Frequent Member
    *New each registered player will receive a free Contract Killer T-shirt!

Is this on the indoor or outdoor field at PAG? Awesome cause though...my uncle has ALS.

Semi-Frequent Member
    It will be on the outdoor field weather permitting. Also reminder this is the last week to register for this event!

Awesome thanks! Coming up with some guys from Calgary. Great cause! We're registered and I'm working my tail off to raise some more funds! Should be a fun time, looking forward to it. hopefully it's outdoor!

Thunderdome would be a nice venue

Semi-Frequent Member
    Congrats to the following teams who are entered into the Curenament 2012!
    Evelyn's Avengers
    Fatal Precision
    The Air Nomads
    Crimson
    Hitmen
    Legacy
    The NOT So Great Ones
    Swarth
    Plus the NHL Players team
    Last edited by mysterio6_9; 08-16-2012 at 05:09 AM. Reason: Team already registered under different name

Guys I will be willing to run a gauntlet if I can get a decent amount of cash, pm me for more info or check the fb page

Technical Administrator
    Everyone text in to NOW Radio at 56789 to come out to this event and air it live.

Same for virgin radio, they are going to bring it up at Thier next promo meeting this week. Text them at 104104, flood Their fb, I will post Their phone in a bit as well

Semi-Frequent Member
    Thanks guys, I texted both, hopefully others have done the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by hth View Post
    Same for virgin radio, they are going to bring it up at Thier next promo meeting this week. Text them at 104104, flood Their fb, I will post Their phone in a bit as well

Technical Administrator
    You could call out Pepper and Dylan for being chickens - remember 3 years ago or so when they were on the bounce? They said yes to accepting our challenge on playing Impact? Then they ignored the calls, emails and texts after it was set up... was not impressed.

Semi-Frequent Member
    Can someone let me know if one of the radio stations is going to cover this, if they are I may need to buy some aditional food for the concession.

I should call out p+d when they get back on Monday! But tomorrow I'm asking to see what was their grand decision on raising gauntlet money. I'm still at $95

Semi-Frequent Member
    Going into the last week for online donations our current leader is ........ Hit men from Calgary with $825 in confirmed online donations. I didnt want to call on this rivalry, but come on Edmonton teams let beat Calgary in donations! But seriously great work Hitmen

Technical Administrator
    If you call them you should speak to the station manager ... even point out that pepper and dylan chickened out last time when they were on the bounce lol.

Don't just leave it to virgin either try to get all the other radio stations out - call of them see if they can bring a mobile gig over.
    I should call out p+d when they get back on Monday! But tomorrow I'm asking to see what was their grand decision on raising gauntlet money. I'm still at $95

Yea I called the promo lady, she didn't return my call