Thread: Hi, I'm new.

Hi, I'm new.

Hello, My name is Tate. I am 13. Live in Edmonton.

I have Played Paintball with friends 3-6 times about. I really like it and me and my friends are going to make a team.

This is the Gun i am buy:
    Invert Mini-Black (Stock)
    Empire Basic 68cui 4500psi - Carbon Fibre Tanks
    Invert Halo Too Loader Matte Black

I am going to play atleast once a Week. Mostly at PAG and Sometimes on weekends xCaliber.

Welcome to the forums! That setup looks pretty good, too. Remember you need a good mask as well.

I play at Xcalibre as well, might see you there this summer.

Thanks im getting a Full Coverage Mask, as I do not like getting hit in the Back of the head (Happend a Few Times)
    Helmet-JT Flex 8 Full Coverage - Grey

I'd say go to go paintball and find a mask there. As lOng as its comfortable you should be set. Also to deal with the full coverage mask, it's not needed, when I was noob I considered it but a beanie or cap will do you well. Also noob cake and I are also mini owners so if your marker breaks down we can try to help. Enjoy your time here. Also hunter is an excellent resource when it comes to the mini too, and he is at pag often.

Thank you, I will probably just do that and get a face mask. And were a Cap.

maybe try a thick beanie/touque and or a headwrap under your mask rather then get a full head mask..

Or if you can get your hands on one a hundredth monkey cap. Also I agree 100% with you Fowlsie