Thread: Edmonton Recball

Edmonton Recball

Howdy all,

I am making this post to see how much interest there would be starting up a monthly/bimonthly recball club in Edmonton. The intent would be meeting once or twice a month to play with a different theme/senario for each meeting. The aim of the group would be to introduce new players to the game, create/develop a recball community, and, most importantly, enjoy the game of paintball. I have organised a similar group in the Kingston, ON area which turned out to be a lot of fun.

I am looking for about 5-10 pers min to get this off the ground. Also, if there are established groups who would like some help with organisation/logistics please send me a message.

Thanks! (Mods could you move this if I've put it in the wrong Forum)

alot of these groups are already in place not to say their is no point in trying but you might want to do a search and see what out their. we have the cspo, paintball coliation force (group of teams that orgnize scenarios and other events), alberta pump club, paintball contracts for thoes who cant comit to teams.

Feilds like quest, ygp and tactical anarchy all offer rec ball bi monthly events. Young guns paintball also offers the scenario club that meet every seccond sunday of the month and maybe twice a month.

All these groups are on facebook and majoirty of them are open to new players to join and check out.

You mentioned kingston so I am going to go out on a limb and guess your military, a few of us on here are cf members, ranging from infantry, tankers and some service guys. Their has been talking of starting a army team but no one has really put the effort forward to start anything.
    MobScene
    paintballgear.ca

where did u have in mind u wanted to play?

Hybrid,

Thanks for the info. You hit the nail on the head. Maybe I'll look into getting something at the base running.

Lmilne,

I figure on playing at a variaty of fields in the Edmonton area. Unfortunantly, I am not back in Canada until march, so I can't do much planning until then.